JP's Newbie Trip pt. 1

jpellet

A little history first. My name Is Justin and I'm 25 years old. I'm In the army currently on my 2nd tour stationed In Korea. Before I ever came to Asia I never really thought about asian women very much, but after being In Korea the first time and seeing how the women treat there men I was forever changed and forever tainted with the buy me this buy me that atitude of most but not all western women. Me and my father started talking about going to Thailand In the beginning of June. I start searching the Internet for Info. Thank-you for nanaplaza and all the posters. Any question that I had someone before me had asked, many times you had to read through the smart-ass comments but that was part of the fun. And all you out there thanks for the wonderful stories. Me and my father figured since this was our first trip we should see some sights, so we decided on pacific delight tours. So In May we were going on a 4 day trip to Cambodia then back to thailand for 14 day tour around northern thailand and bangkok. The night before I left I couldn't sleep, I ended up getting to the airport 6 hours early because I didn't want any problems. I couldn't si t still, I must have walked 18 miles around the airport. I get on the plane and my heart feels like It's going to fly out of my chest. I had a pocket full of money and a notebook full of places I wanted to go and things I wanted to do. 6 hours later my plane touches down. I breeze through customs and head out the door to the metered taxi stand, once again thanks to the board. As soon as I get In the taxi driver starts his spiel, girl come to your room $200, massage with everything $100, I have beautiful girl at patpong, no matter how many times I politely say no he has another offer right on his tongue. Finally get to Century Park Hotel and since my dad has 3 more hours to get here I'm out the door. Knowing that CP2 Is right around the corner that's where I'm headed. I was nervous for about 1 minute walking down these dark streets but my nervousness Is unfounded and all I see are smiling faces. Walk In and Immediately see the fish bowl, I was pretty overwhelmed so I walk next door and get an Ice cold Singha. I'm drinking my beer and looking at the girls and the mamasan asks me If I need any help, no just looking, finally find a little dark skinned beauty and tell the mamasan. Proceed to pay and here she comes, wow I'm blown off my feet, takes my hand and then takes my beer and leads me to the room, the whole time she has on this radiant smile that makes me feel like the king of the world. We get to the room and she asks me for a drink, knowing the do this so everyone can get a tip I agree. She doesn't speak much english but that doesn't bother me at all. She stands me up and starts taking off my clothes excrutiatingly slow. She starts the bath and she has a beautiful body, her skin Is so silky smooth. I get In the bath and have the most thorough bath I have ever been given. We then move to the rubber mat and get a soapy massage. I couldn't control my self and finished this part with a handjob. Then back to the tub to clean us off then to the bed. Gives a great bbbj and the puts on the condom for excellent sex, the whole time she's pointing In the mirror so We can watch each other. Wonderful experience all around. Give her a tip and head back to the hotel to wait for my dad. Excellent first day I can't wait to see what else the trip has in store. Thanks for everyone that posts trying to help out the newbie's like myself. Will try to post more In a couple more days.

What my son fails to get across is his boundless enthusiasm that he conveyed to me once I got there. I didn?t get to the hotel until 1:00am but when I did it was like ?Wow, dad you are not going to believe this place!!? He then proceeded to tell me of his soapy experience. I will let him tell the story but will add my comments to each piece. I must admit I was a little apprehensive about going but that faded fast.

Archived