Dollhouse in Australia

I was driving across the city of Perth last night trying to find a house party that we had been invited to, when all of a sudden this huge building covered in lights came into view. With three guys in the car we slowed down 'cos buildings covered in flashing lights at night can sometimes be interesting. As we got closer I read the sign 'The DOLLHOUSE' well I nearly drove into the car in front, it can't be I thought has the dollhouse really come to Australia how lucky for me.

Anyway went to the party which was crap and then to a club which was not much better and back home to check out the website............................well what a dissapointment there are pictures of all the girls and a more ugly bunch I cannot imagine...............if you ever need reminding why we go to the LOS check out this site. www.dollhouse.com.au

Thanks be to god I only have 17 more nights here before I can curl up beside a beautiful Thai girl again................

Uniformguy

no shit!

we've got a dollhouse in copenhagen as well which differentiates itself from the rest of the strip joints by offering shower shows whatever that is...

I actually once saw an ok looking chic in there, but the prices - damn!

LOS it is in less than a month ;-)

p.s. no website (that I know of) for this club

Archived