For those who visit Pattaya, what are your favorit

Shilo

Same question but for a different location. I'll be splitting my time on my upcoming virgin trip between BKK and Pattaya so I'm interested in getting info on the most popular and comfortable places in each scene...

Thanks,

Shilo

Hi!

I've bee going to Pattaya regularely for 14 years. It is however difficult to give you any tips if you aren't more specific. What are you looking for, accomodation, day time activities, nigtht time activities, gogo bars, beer bars MP's etc.

regards

ALHOLK

Sorry,

I was trying to pull some of the same info that was caught on the "For those who visit BKK, your favorite hangouts" without "high-jacking" the thread.

In answer to your question, I looking for peoples favorite Bars be they GoGo's, BB, BJ, whatever. And I'd love some more info on the massage scene in Pattaya. It's a little hard to come by...

Thanks,

Shilo

• 1 month later...

GOGOS: not my forte. expensive everything, mercenary, i'd think both Tahitian Queen (TQ 1 & 2), old time places are user-friendly, notpushy meeting points for Pattaya expats (and the hells angels community, i think, TQ1 on Beach RD)

bars: the same bar can happen or not happen at all, depending on the night. basic bar plan will include:

naklua Rd (german infested,they say)

soi2/2nd rd, soi 6 (daytime?), soi 7, world famous soi 8, beach Rd after Royal Garden center (multi bar complexes like best friend), then walking St bars.

discos: irritatingly routine-like, but that includes really nicely rounded butts every night, so "TONY's" will see ya there(I hear beer 170 b now! Order a pitcher, way cheaper).

Old MARINE still the best music if you're into loud techno, girls never really seeming too interested, but maybe i am too shy and i don't care! (ahaha)

By the time you cover all this ground, you will have find out all the in-betweens as well. Enjoy

Absolutely do not miss DollHouse in Pattaya (on Walking Street) and in BKK (Soi Cowboy). Watch out for fakes named Super Doll or whatever.

I've been to DollHouse at least every other night over the last ten days, with one of the moderators on this board. We love the place.

I like Winchester, too--even though I am not a big fan of BBBJs. Winchester is mostly for guys who like BBBJs. Plus, it is air-conditioned (with other Western comforts), not too loud, and it is well stocked (quantity, wise), at least during the weekends, even in the middle of the day.

Hi!

I haven't been much to massage parlours in the recent years so I can't give you information on prices, quality etc.

There are 3 places in north Pattaya on 2:nd rd. They are Sabailand, Sabai Room and Sabai Dee (spelling?). Sabaidee is the newest and some say the best.

On Beach rd. around soi 4 there is Suzi's. The karaoke caters to asians and probably won't let you in, if your not asian that is, but the massage will normally let westerners in.

Ther is (at least used to be) a body massage in Diamond Beach hotel on soi Diamond in south Pattaya.

There are several body massage places on soi Buakhao. Some of them have signs in Chinese, Korean or Japanese and might not let westerners in. If you sense that you are not welcome somewhere just go to another place.

regards

ALHOLK

My favourite gogos: On Walking Street ..Champion and upstairs Winchester (not same as Winchester Club in Jomtien). Better looking girls at Champion, but can get very lively upstairs at the Winchester if the manager is in one of his lunatic moods ... he really stirs the girls up. Draught beer only 50 baht at both venues all night.

Archived