JP's Newbie Trip pt. 3 Back to Bangkok

jpellet

Arrived In Bangkok and met by our tour guide for transfer to The Peninsula Hotel. It was part of the tour package. For those of you who have never stayed there you should, the service was excellent and the rooms were huge, and no problems with ladies. Relaxed In the room as my father needed to catch up on some work, showered and went downstairs for dinner. After dinner took boat across the river and caught the skytrain, very easy to use. Thanks to the posts(again), went to Soi Cowboy. First stop long gun, amazing women, almost got caught up taking a stunner home but remembering the horror stories turned her down. Drank about 4 beers and just watched the girls. Next stop Toy Bar, look In and only see 2 men almost walk back out but wait 3 girls attach themselves to both me and my dad, guess we'll check It out. Order 2 beers and immediately out come the wet towels, as one Is wiping me off the other two are massaging me and pulling out the litttle man, I'm kind of in shock of all this happening and as I look around the girlas behind the bar don't care girls on the stage just dancing and the other guys In the bar are In booths, look over at my dad and the same thing Is happening to him. Finally they ask me for drinks, how am I going to say no now. Order 3 drinks even though I should have only ordered 2 as the 3rd girl was just standing around. My dad moves to the end of the bar, iay where I am, the girls call out for some baby oil and start taking turns, I can't believe this Is happening people are coming In but I just don't care, here I am In Thailand getting a handjob and people are walking back and forth behind me and at the end of the bar my dad's having the same thing done to him. The girls ask me If I want to play with their tits. The pull down their tops and I start diddling, decide to try to go downstairs and encounter no resistance, finally ask me for 2 more drinks. More diddling and one asks me If I want to finish In bar or go to a hotel. So I finish In a napkin and barfine one of the girls to go with me to a hotel. Tell dad and he says he'll be heading home soon so he'll see me there. Go to hotel 300baht, not bad, take shower first and wait for her to shower. As she comes out of her shower with her body still wet I'm In awe she has a superb body, she's 28 and has a kid but you can't tell by looking at her. I just love how these girls take charge, starts smoking and she's unbelivably great, then sex asked me If I wanted condom but of course I do. Then some of the best sex yet, every position imaginable. After I finish I have a cigarette and as soon as I finish she asks, "you want more", uh sure(of course). Proceedes to smoke some more until recharged and off we go on round 2. Didn't try anal as I have never tried before but I'm sure It wouldn't have been a problem. Around 2 1/2 hours later give her 1000 baht , and walk her back tobar. Since the go-go bars are quite a bit to handle alone grab some beers from 7-11 and head home. Damn It's good to be back In bangkok.

Archived