advise required

I'm visiting Thailand for the first time shortly and was hoping you more experianced guy's could offer me the benifit of this experiance.

I will be spending about 3 days in Bangkok and 10 days in Pattaya, Obviously I will be using the services of the local young ladies. I've never payed for sex before, but while I'm out there I'm bound to take advantage of their hospitality!!!!

What kind of money I'm I looking to be paying?, does it change from bar to bar or club to club, what will I be getting in this service? are there anything that they wont indulge in? Will the girl want to stay with me for the full stay of my trip or is it a matter of do the business and off she goes with money in hand? Do they stay the night at your hotel room or is it conducted in a room at the bar/club?

I'm going to be taking a digi camera so I'm hoping to collect a large volume of pics, are the girls up for this?

Is there anything you guy's can thing of that is a must to prevent upsetting the locals/girls? or any advise that you can offer to make this a even more fantastic holiday for me.

any advise will be most welcome.

Thanks

your experience will depemd on each encounter. Just be yourself, smile, enjoy the nights out, and the girls will pick up on your good vibes, and you can be open about telling them what you like, or get a sense she's up to it according to how she acts with you once you met. A lot of it is plain boy meets girl stuff. Payment wise, the magic number is an easy one to remember: 1000 B. Check Tony's in Pattaya (Walking st) the first night, to get your head starting to spin. be considerate, things will play out of themselves, one night, 3 days, one week. remember it's UP TO YOU, not her...

having read thai3's post,I want to confirm to you that your scheduke is the right one: 3 days in BKK and 10 in Pattaya. If you can ride a moped, you can indeed have a lot of fun inside and outside Pattaya, something that will definitly make the experience of a stay in Pattaya totally different than BKK.

Archived