Pattaya Live Cam's Gold Card

Alfmaz

Has anyone tried to join Pattaya Live Cams Gold card to find that it?s one year now and no gold card, has any body on this board joined and when you send them an email to complain you get a rude email back the Thai?s are real good with communication, the customer is never right they are, if they don?t like something they try to threaten you, saying come and pick-up your money and leave us alone, if you send us any more emails we will fax them to the Pattaya police now they have put on their web sight you don't like our policies don't join. Sure I?m going to pay $ 1,000.00 Bhat to pick-up 480 Bhat. I like to now if anyone has a gold card at all.

I can only tell you of my own recent dealings with them when I booked a discounted hotel room offered by their website as well as limo vouchers for the trip - they are well regarded in Pattaya and know what they are doing, I have no hesitation in using them again for more hotel & taxi vouchers etc as well as more services that I need to use in the future. I did have a problem with the web-site issuing taxi vouchers and waited until I was in Pattaya to call them and sort the return journey to Bangkok out - they were very helpful and fixed it immediately, notifiying my hotel that the limo would be there at the appointed time - it was - and I was grateful to them. As a note, they have many quality local services on their books and these hotels etc make mention of them in their lobby areas in advertising etc, I guess that they wouldn't do this if the outfit was dodgy which they aint.

Archived