Rugby union fans please help

I will be back in paradise this week and will be in BKK this coming weekend. Can anyone tell me where I might be able to see the Ireland v New Zealand game on Sat 22nd. Does anyone know if any of the Irish pubs have satellite TV showing Irish games.................I know it's a long shot but if anyone can help please let me know.

Uniformguy

The match will be carried live out here on Starsports 2pm local KO on Saturday.

I should think that you should be able to see it somewhere although it will clash with a World Cup 1/4 final so it might not be obvious.

Many hotels carry Starsports it is not as hard to find as Supersport and Supersport Gold

Certainly the Irish bars around town should be capable of showing it if they wish. However I understand last night The Dubliner on Sukhumvit decided to close for the election thus no irish game ther yet The Londoner chose to remain open to show it and was packed

Thanks a mil for the info guys. I like the soccer but really I am a rugby fan and now that we have been kicked out of the World Cup after a brave fight, but lousy penalty shooting, I'd like to watch this game.

Any other Irish guys or Kiwis care to join me or any other nationality for that matter..................

Uniformguy

Archived