Web designer needed

I posted this on the Tech thread also, but thought to ask here as well.

I'm looking to have a web site designed for my company. I would like to have it done in LOS because of cost and availability of designers.

What is the going rate per page? I think I will need at least 10 pages. What would a fair rate be?

I am also looking to have a logo designed. Same questions for graphic designers.

Anyone have a recomeded designer, especially one up here in Chiang Mai?

Sorry to those of you who are web designers, but since I could do it myself but am looking to save time I am looking to pay thai prices and will probably hire a thai.

Thanks for your help.

E-mail me and I'll tell you who did mine. I'll give you the url and you'll see... One hell of a job. Not sure if he will do it for you, as hes a big shot in BKK and he did it for me as a personal favor. Never hurts to ask though.

Anyway I'm very proud of the website he has done.. its in English, Thai, Japanese, Chinese and a month or so Vietnamese.

my favorite "web site design" with excellant use of 'flash' & 'frames' is the napolean club, soi 33 site.

there is a name on the site but no obvious link. ??

http://www.napoleon-club.com/

I've got nothing to do with anyone associated with that site, I just admired it's design.. never even been in the club.. that I remember. :-)

Archived