Japanese translator wanted

We need a Japanese translator to do some freelance work. Either from English or Thai (whatever you are most comfortable with)

Budget on the project is low so the company can pay 100 baht per A-4 page (Many pictures on the A-4 page which I will count towards your total though!)

Also have computer generated Japanese translation (if that will help you any)

You must not be in Thailand as to be frank... the company is not going to go through all the red tape for a work permit (It?s about 200 pages needed to be translates so should take you about a month) The company lawyer will confirm by calling your telephone # for compliance so please only guys living outside Thailand respond.

This is how it works... we e-mail the work to you or you pull it off our website. You translate and we'll send you money by bank wire at the end of the month.

Please e-mail me at asia@sunbeltnetwork.com with your qualifications.

Thanks

Or just contact one of the universities -- Thammasat, Chula. They have good Japanese departments with not so grandly paid instructors. I know a lot of the Thai English lecturers do translation in their free time. I'd bet the Japanese lecturers would be just as happy to do so. Plus no problems with visas or wps.

Archived