Tennis, anyone?

kohchaiBKK

I'm in for a double play. Play double around 5 years, but have not played in the last 4 years.

Would like to start again. Please suggest date, time and place and i'll be there. (And I have to work, so mon-fri during office hours i'm blocked)

I've been playing at Aree Golf on Suk Soi 26. Its on the left side as you go from Sukumvut to Rama 4, but much closer to Rama 4. There are 4 Tennis courts. Racket rental is free. If thats good for you, I'll reserve some time for next Saturday or Sunday. Let me know if you have a preference. I'm scheduled to play again Monday morning, which I know is no good for you, and will book the time then.

The guy I've been hitting with is a pilot, who may or may not be in town then. If he's out of the country it may just be the two of us.

If there's a problem, call me at 09-450-2246.

hi,

we are interested in playing with you... we will try to be there tommorrow 11:30 am so we can play together. i will go with my collegue so we can play doubles.

usually we play with my collegue during weekends at sukhumvit soi 38(santisuk court) but they went home already.

hope to see you tommorrow.

winxz

Archived