my latest trip (day 2)

sayjann

today was a quiet day after all the travelling and running around the previous 2 days.

changed some money and made my way to KB.

sat there reading the paper and chatting to the girls behind the bar and eventually my 4 new found friends turned.

it turned into a boozy afternoon with a lot of spirits being consumed and i was having a good time.

then i turned and got a bit morose.

last night had been a bit of a downer,no N##,B## or S# and i had fallen out with B##,not the best start to my holiday.

started to think about N## a lot and i had to leave the others and go somewhere quiet.

onto soi seadragon and sat down at a quiet bar and nursed a singha and waved away the girls when they approached me.

i had been really hurt by N## and i had wanted to get my revenge,go to her bar,wave her away and pay bar for her friends and suchlike,rub her nose in it.

but now everything had been thrown out of sync,she was'nt around and i was feeling a little lost.

i first met her june 11th 2001,when i took her S/T and the next 3 days i took her L/T and i was so taken by her i offered to take her home.

we spent a fantastic week in BKK and travelling to and around nong khai and i met her father and her son.

when we were in nong khai,her son would'nt leave my side and always wanted to hold my hand when walking around and i felt that this was what i wanted,a family.

to me it seemed we were a family and it's been many years since this has happened to me.

i really got depressed thinking about all the good times we had together,then i began to think of the bad times and i felt worse.

we are both very strong willed and would never budge on things and it caused much friction between us.

was shaken out of my depressed mood by someone talking to me and it turned out to be another good friend of mine,george.

on my previous visits,my local day-time bar was sports bar in soi seadragon and george was the owner.

when i was last there in sept 2001,he told me that he was probably going to have to sell up and after i got home i found out on the internet that it had finally closed.

however,george had bought a new bar opposite his old one and i went with him to see it and have a chat.

i needed to get out of my depressive mood.

in his old bar he had had a lovely girl working behind the bar,K### and i asked about her and he told me she was now working at Mon Cheri bar on bangla,opposite KB,and after a while i left him to look for K###.

to my delight i found the bar and she was thrilled to see me and another woman who rushed out to give me a huge hug(why do i have this affect on the women?).

we had a long chat and i enjoyed seeing her again.

K### was only 17 and therefore in my eyes underage,but it never stopped me trying to get her to come with me for the night,but she always refused,saying i was too much of a butterfly.

she did tell me that she had a german boyfriend and she had let him fuck her and i was disappointed for i wanted her,but always a no.

we had a daily joke between us, when i would see her i would hold up both hands indicating 10,000baht and offering that for her to sleep with me and she would always thumb her nose at me and then walk off laughing.

i liked her a lot as a friend.

she knew N## very well and asked about her and i explained things and that N## was not in patong at the moment.

she told me that she could see i missed her very much and why did'nt i call her?,but that was the last thing i wanted to do.

by this time i was very pissed and bade my farewell to K### and went back to the room for a couple of hours sleep before my date with N## later on.

walked into RH at 21:00 and N## was dancing at the time and i watched her carefully and she put on a special show for me and i liked what i saw.

paid bar for her and we chatted for a while before she went and got changed.

paid bar for N## more than once during my visit and what i liked about her was the way she dressed.

very smart and did not look like the typical BG(i think you know what i mean).

tonight she had on a nice red top which showed off her large (for a thai) tits and a smart denim skirt and sensible shoes and i knew that i would feel proud walking along the street with her.

and so it turned out to be,mens head's turned when they saw her and i felt good.

i knew i wanted her so much and took her straight back to the room(that's why i like sansabai bungalows,3 minutes walk from bangla) and we had a sensual shower together and i enjoyed the BJ she gave me in the shower.

sex was good,but i found myself comparing her to her sister and i thought B## was better.

she finished me off on her tits(i must admit,this is a particular favourite of mine) and we showered again and dressed and then out for a meal.

took her to a favourite thai restaurant of mine just off bangla and i enjoyed the most wonderful tiger prawns.

Noy then procedded to do the thing i love about thai women,she sat there feeding me.

i love this little ritual,feeding me mouthfuls of food and generally looking after me,such a cute 'custom'.

we went for a few drinks in various places and by now i had forgotten all about N##,until we walked past PP and i had to steer N## away from there,as she wanted to have a look inside.

i find when you take a girl out,they like to go to other go-go's and compare them with their own.

after all, for many of them,all they ever see are their place of work,their room and the room of a customer.

we visited a few bars and go-go's and then we retired back to the room and another good session of sex.

she was very enthusiastic and liked sex.

it was around 04:00 before she let up and wanted to sleep.

she told me she had wanted to cum 5 times and i finally managed it,albeit the last couple of times with her sitting on my face,while i used my tongue.

my dick was worn out by now and not responding as well as i had hoped(i must be getting old).

well this day started off a bit badly with all the thought about N##,but ended with me having a good time with a girl i enjoyed being witn.

-----

"you drink too much,you smoke too much and you fuck too much".

thai girl quote.

<<K### was only 17 and therefore in my eyes underage,but it never stopped me trying to get her to come with me for the night,but she always refused,saying i was too much of a butterfly. >>

not only underage in your eyes,also in the eyes of the thai police. sex with an underage bargirl may extend

your holidays up to 3 years in "phuket hilton".even if food and accomodation is for free,no visa hussle either,

the sanuk possibilities in that place are pretty limited.not a wise move to try that,imo.play save and enjoy your staying.

cyberbeno4

first of all,she was not a bar girl.

worked as a barmaid.

when i first met her 18 months ago,she told me she no falang had ever been with her.

just a job to her.

between times of seeing her ,she had deciced she wanted to be with a man and thats why she went with the other person and not me.

she is a good friend and my asking her to come with me was a joke and she knew.

i am still a little confused about about the age question,but will tell a story soon on my postings about my trip.

something came up and hopefully i will get some feedback.

sj

Archived