my latest trip (day 3)

sayjann

enjoyed a good lay-in with n## and she was horny again so i had to oblige.

she was a fun girl and i enjoyed her company and decided i would see her again sometime.

took her for a spot of lunch and then onto Kangaroo bar for a drink.

first girl i took in there and the 3 girls behind the bar got used to seeing me with different girls most days.

on the occasions i went alone,they would ask "where lady today?" or "you have no lady last night".

i liked to sit in KB during the day and just watch the locals going about their daily business.

KB is a bar which is open to the street and the only downside is the vendors walking up and down the street with their hammocks/wallets/flowers/dancing coke bottles etc,trying to entice you into a sale.

you tell them no and 10 minutes later they are back and they do tend to get up my nose eventually.

also the bloody tuk-tuk drivers,they would stop outside the bar and say "you want tuk-tuk?", "does it look like i want a fucking tuk-tuk?" i would shout, "i'm sitting here having a drink for fucks sake you moron".

today was a boozy day and with my 4 friends we just drank most of the afternoon and a lot of ringing the bell and rounds and rounds of turkish pepper.

evil stuff when you've had a few.

got to the stage where i had to rest and i was off for a nap,another day wasted.

later had a shower and got ready for a night night.

standing outside Tai-Pan opposite Rockhard trying to cross rat-u-thit rd(this can be a dangerous thing at times) when a fella approached me and asked if i spoke english and when i said i did,we got into a conversation.

he told me he had literally arrived in patong an hour earlier and had no idea of where to go or how about getting a girl.

i offered to show him a few bars/go-go's and would explain things to him as we went along and he was happy with this.

first stop was RH and when we got to the top of the stairs,N## was immediately at my side,giving me a kiss and a hug.

we all sat down and i made the introductions.

he was blown away by the quality of the girls there and i told him to settle down and just go to a few other places first and have a good look around.

patong was very quiet at the time and most of the girls were not taken at closing time.

the 2 w### joined us and i got the handshakes and kisses on the cheek and i could see he was puzzled.

after we left RH,i took him to Playschool and again i got the treatment from my friends in there and he finally asked why was i so popular.

i told him i treat the girls well and keep them as friends and keep in touch when i go home.

they all know i am a big butterfly(though in the following weeks,i was called an airport and skylab),but they accept me as i normally buy them drinks and take them all home with me at least once.

PS is next door to Pink Panther,so i took him in there and this was when my world turned upside down.

only one other falang in there and who was sitting with him?.N##,the woman i love/loved?.

i did'nt know what to do,i had thought up many things to do for my revenge,but as soon as i saw her i knew i could'nt go through with any of them,i wanted her so much.

as soon as she saw me,she smiled her fantastic smile and again i was smitten.

problem was,she was sitting with a man and in the past we had agreed a few rules between us.

1-i would never pay bar for anyone in PP.

2-i would never take another woman into PP

3-if i walked in and saw her with a man i would walk out straight away,i did'nt want to run the risk of seeing someone pay the BF,and seening her walk out with another man.

by now too late,John had ordered the drinks and i sat down 8 feet away from N##.

the next time she looked at me i indicated for her to meet me in the toilet for a chat and i got up and walked to the loo.

within seconds N## was with me and flung her arms around me and would'nt stop kissing me.

she burst into tears and told me she was so glad i come back to patong and she loved me.

we were there for ages kissing and geting a lot of good natured ribbing from the other girls when they came into the toilet.

i looked her in the eyes and told her i wanted her so much and just pulled a 500 from my pocket and gave it to her.

no words were needed and she just said "i change".

she joined John and i and i introduced them and explained who she was to him.

i asked her about the other man and she told me he was a friend,married to a thai and not a threat to me.

eventually we left and would you believe it,another incredible stroke of luck.

we got to the end of soi seadragon and who should we bump into?,none other than N#,another special friend who i had a lot of time for.

N# did'nt work in PP anymore and was enjoying a night off and going to meet some friends,but when she saw my friend was alone she attached herself to him straight away and for the rest of the night the four of us had a good time.

took them all to see my friend Danny,and he remembered N## from my previous visits and told me that he knew if i saw her,i would not be able to stay away from her.

eventually time for everyone to go home and i bade my farewells to John and N# and took N## back to the room.

at least now i knew where N# worked and could go and see her in the future.

N# was a nice girl,but limited in the bedroom,would refuse to do certain things,but i forgave her that for i liked being with her.

N## and enjoyed a long sensual shower and just lay on the bed in each others arms.

no words were said,none were needed,we just enjoyed the heat of each others bodies.

N## was different in respect to most thai girls,we had been 'together' for a year and she had dispensed with the towel a long time ago and she was always walking around naked in the room.

and now our naked bodies intertwined was the highlight of the last few months for me.

well eventually,we could'nt hold out any longer and we fucked for the first time in 252 days.

we took it slowly and we both knew what the other liked and it was heaven.

the first time i ever fucked her,i used a condom,but never again and she just carried on with this practice and climbed on top me me and her shuddering orgasm made me a happy man.

afterwards,i put on a cd of thai music from isaan and she was thrilled(coming from nong khai).

"you make me happy with music" she said "reminds me of my son".

and with that we drifted off to sleep.

>>the first time i ever fucked her,i used a condom,but never again and she just carried on with this practice and climbed on top me me and her shuddering orgasm made me a happy man. <<

Are you crazy ???

With all the shit that goes on over there I cant believe people would still do this, its a major risk that I myself would never take. Your life is far more valuable than any bargirl.

"well eventually,we could'nt hold out any longer and we fucked for the first time in 252 days. "

"the first time i ever fucked her,i used a condom,but never again and she just carried on with this practice and climbed on top me me and her shuddering orgasm made me a happy man. "

Do you have ANY IDEA how many men she has been with in the last 252 days!?

I really cannot understand how anyone could take such risks with all the knowledge that is available these days on STD's, let alone AIDS.

You are playing russian roulette with at least 2 rounds chambered!

Paul

i can imagine how many men she had since i saw her last.

explaination later.

bassgod.

will send you photos of N##.

will tell you story privately,will not discuss on open forum.

even though i have done before a few months ago.

You are playing russian roulette with at least 2 rounds chambered!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many of us eat thai pussy on a regular basis?I don,t think its any safer.Just my opinion.

rusty

don't tell me about complicated things like that.

had enough trouble with the copying and pasting thingy.

i write these reports to 2 forums and 4 friends and it was a pain to write them out again and again.

but now at least i can write it once and then paste them all over the place.

anyway,i like to see my name plastered all over the place.

Archived