my latest trip (day 4) continued

sayjann

sitting there chatting to N## and K### and suddenly i felt a pair of arms encircle my waist and kisses on the back of my neck.

turned around and it was B##,the girl of my dreams.

(ww36,bimlee and suaa,photos to follow).

B## was burmese,but her family had moved to thailand in 1984 due to the political unrest in burma.

i had know her for one year(same as N##),but because i was always with N## she would never go with me.

after my last visit to LOS,we kept in touch and she told me she wanted me and told me all the things she wanted us to do together.

however,as we talked now she told me that she was only joking and would'nt sleep with me.

after my disapointments earlier in the day,the last thig i wanted to hear was a girl telling me she would'nt fuck me.

i had had a few beers and not happy with all that had gone on before and my attitude was

Bud does not want to fuck me,then i would not see Nok again.

i did'nt say anything to either of them and when they announced that they had to go home and get ready for work,then i just told them o.k.,i'll see you later.

was really pissed off and wanted nothing to do with either of them and went for a few more drinks.

done my normal thing,shower,change etc and then out for the night.

went to my usual places and chatted with my friends(girls) and had a few beers and had no plans for taking a girl home.

i am really boring when it comes to patong i am a creature of habit.

i do not know how many bars in patong,but i stick to the same ones.

have only drank in 18 bars and only 8 were regulars,where i had gone more than once.

the last place i visited was Dannys in soi eric and when it closed i started to walk back to my room.

walked past soi seadragon and suddely i was grabbed by the arm and when i looked at who was the perpretator,i was overjoyed.

remember i said on the first day i had gone to lion bar looking for S#? .

well she was the one who had grabbed me.

we got talking and it seemed she had been told i was in patong and had asked about her.

she just waited at the end of s.seadragon,just in case i walked past.

i was so pleased to see her and asked her i she wanted to come with me?.

of course she said yes.

back to the room and the most increbile time ever.

S# was fantstic in bed and i realised what i had been imssing.

she had been told i was in patong and had asked about her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope a certain girl does,nt get told I,m in Pattaya,this is something I,d rather avoid.

Archived