my latest trip (day 5)

sayjann

u had known S# since sept 2000,but had not really spent quality time with her.

and at times i was a bit bad to her,and this time i was determined to make sure things were better.

S# had gone home to kong kaen and had arrived back in patong the previous day and as i said was on the look-out for me.

she was 34 and not the best looker by all means,but her personality was fantastic.

she had 2 kids and to be honest,her body was quite bad really,but it's not everything is it?.

she was well educated,had taught herself english,french,german and spanish(reading and writing).

in bed she was incredible and i always enjoyed having her.

only thing she did'nt do was anal and always insisted on facial of CIM.

and another one who i did'nt use a condom with.

went back to her bar and and had a spot of lunch and passed the day away.

from my comfy chair at the front of the bar,i had a close up view of around 12 other bars and again a good place to watch the daily business of the thais.

in soi seadragon,many of the bars have girls living above them and i would see many of the girls in various states of dress and i found it cute to see them walking about in a towel.

today was the board meeting of this forum in BKK and i was pissed off at having to miss it.

well eventually left S# and told her i would come back later.

visited my usual haunts and had a stroke of luck.

into pink panther and no No#,but B## was working and as i had mellowed from the previous day i told her i wanted to pay bar for her.

again she refused,even when i offered her 10,000 bt.

however my friend,the mamasan overheard and took B## to one side and spoke to her.

i think she basically told her she had to go with me,for Bud came back and agreed to come with me and was most humble and apologetic.

paid the 500 and off she went to change.

BUT,when she rejoined me,she told me she would stay the night,but no BJ or BOOM BOOM!!!!!!.

what i said,i pay bar,i fuck you and still she refused,saying she was tired and just wanted to sleep and needless to say i was a little angry with her and i know i should have said something to the mamasan,but i just told B## to go,if she would'nt fuck me then she could just fuck off and leave me alone.

she offered to give me the 500 back,but i just pushed her away and told her to go,which she did.

well i went to a couple of other places and ended up with S# at her bar and i decided to take her home and paid the 200 and off we went

funny day this had been.

good to be with S# again,but really disappointed with the B## situation.

and where was N##?,not at work,had she been BF'D earlier?.

Archived