my latest trip (day 6)

sayjann

wonderful sex session with S# in the morning.

she really enjoyed sex and i was happy to make her happy.

actually done something today,for the first time on my trip.

took her for a good,old english fry-up,full of fat and grease and to my surprise she really enjoyed it and asked if we could go back another day.

went for a walk along the beach and i found out that she was one of the many thais who had an aversion to the sun.

complained it was too hot,and she did'nt want to get 'dum'.

i told her she come from isaan and was 'dum' anyway,but she still moaned all the time.

eventually got her to walk in the surf and after a while she started to enjoy herself.

went to ocean plaza and decided to do a bit of ten-pin bowling and another thing strange to her.

but once she got the hang of it,she enjoyed herself,but i thrashed her and i got my revenge for all the bar games we used to play and of course she always won.

eventually wound up in kangaroo bar and the girls there wagged their fingers at me as Sa was the 3rd girl i had taken in there in 5 days.

a street vendor came along and was selling the temporary tattoo's which last a few days.

S# saw the one's of butterflies and told me i was the biggest butterfly she had ever known and bought me the largest one the vendor had.

she wanted to put it on my upper arm,but no-way,on my arms i have the name of every girl i've fucked tattooed in thai and by now no room.

she settled for it on my stomach and for the next few days i showed it to many friends and it certainly made them laugh.

all the girls know i butterfly all the time,but accept it.

also the tattoos on my arms always caused much interest among the girls and they would like to read out aloud the names and then call their friends over to have a look.

if i met a girl i had'nt been with and did'nt have her name,then often they would offer themselves to me and ask me to add their name to the list.

it was fun hearing them reading out the names "Mauree,Kook,Bai,Sa,Ya,Nan and Joy" or "Apple,Tae,Nok,Na,Boo,Bee and Frang".

she persuaded me to buy small tattoos of butterflies for all the girls in her bar and when we returned to the bar,there was much merriment,with all the girls applying them to various parts of their bodies.

this was when i found out something about S#.

she seemed to be the unofficial mamasan to the bar and would often tell the girls to tidy up,put the chairs and stools out and if a man appeared in the street would call the girls to go and try and entice him into her bar.

i noticed throught my trip that S# herself never approached men or called out the usual phrases like "hello hansum man,where you go?"

we sat there talking and she asked me all about N## and if i was still seeing her?.

she knew what i felt about N## and told me if N## really loved me.

i told her that N## had said it to me many times and i think i believed her.

S# told me she could never tell a man she loved him,she worked in bar and she knew there was no future with a falang,so she always tried not to get involved too deeply.

also she was not pretty and men often ignored her.

ok,she was'nt a raving beauty,but to me not important.

if people had made the effort to get to know her,they would have discovered she was a good person.

then i discovered something else about her.

will continue later,have to go to work now.

Archived