my latest trip (day 7)

sayjann

quiet day today

good session with N## in the morning.

one way to get her going and ensure that she gave me the time of my life, was to do a certain thing to her.

i used to get her to straddle me and she then rubbed her clit up and down my dick,getting faster and faster until she came.

she would then bury her head into my chest,breathing really heavy and trying to get her breath back,hair plastered all over her face.

sometimes i thought she preferred this to any other kind of sex.

went for a bit of lunch and then onto KB for a drink or two.

she suddenly opened up about herself,much to my surprise.

in the past she was always evasive of some questions i asked her,but now she started talking about her 'job'.

obviously i know what she does,as do all of you,but when i'm not there,i don't think about it and now she started to give me a few details i did'nt really want to hear.

it had been 9 months since i had seen her,but she had gone home for 3,but in the 6 months she worked she sent home 300,000 baht.

now to me this is a lot of money for a girl who was not popular with men(her words in the past) and she now procedded to tell me that she was a popular girl in her bar(and this was confirmed by her friends and her clocking-in card).

she told me many times a man would be with another girl and then see her and abandon the first one and take her instead.

also said many times she would go S/T 2-3 times during her shift and then look for a man L/T after work.

too much detail for me,things i did'nt really want to hear.

but what did i expect?,she's a working girl,it's just that i prefered it when she told me that she did'nt have much custom.

silly of me i know.

anyway she left to go home and i went to see S# in lion bar.

she continued to push the other girls onto me and i finally agreed to take a girl called T##,who i had noticed before.

back to the room and enjoyed getting to know her.

24 and mother of 2,but very firm body.

in the evening i just done my normal rounds and ended up in rockhard and decided to pay bar for one of the girls i had become friendly with,W##.

there were 2 W##'s here and i took them both,but more of W##2 later.

W## was quite tall for a thai and really fun to be with.

had really bad skin on her face,maybe a result of childhood disease(smallpox always comes to mind).

very similar to the marks Nok had.

she was 29 and 1 child.

it was late by now and we went straight home,stopping off at my normal satay stall.

i love these satays,espiecally the beef ones.

normally i don't eat beef,but these were too good to pass up.

and i do like the hot hard boiled eggs they sell.

had been a little pissed off today,an old schoolfriend of mine,who i still drink with in our local was meant to arriving in patong today and when i asked in the morning if he had made a reservation i was told no,i was a little disappointed.

was looking forward to him coming for the week and showing him around.

he had spent 2 weeks trekking in Nepal,a week in Pattaya and wanted a week long beach holiday.

well looked like he was'nt coming.

had had no contact from him either by phone or e-mail.

also realised i was falling behind in another plan i had had.

wanted a different girl everyday and realised i had had only 6 new ones in 7 days and 3 of my regulars.

Aloha,

Interesting bit of posting so far. One thing I don't understand that you nor another poster has mentioned yet is your passport. You lost it according to your posts on day 4. This is day 7 and no mention of finding it or having a visit to the embassy. Did I miss that you found it? If I did, my apologies, if not..........why in the world would you not be trying to find it or replace it? If you for some reason would be asked for your passport by some authority figure, you could be in deep doo doo. Also, just for peace of mind, finding it or replacing it would just make me feel more at ease. But that could just be me.

Troy

it had been 9 months since i had seen her,but she had gone home for 3,but in the 6 months she worked she sent home 300,000 baht

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesus Christ man!She,s done more miles than my last fucking car!Mind you that went like the clappers as well.

Archived