Pattaya Golf - current course special prices

rookie

I just arrived in Pattaya, renewed my Pattaya Sports Club (PSC) annual membership and found out the following:

If you forget to bring a passport picture, as I did, which is needed for either a new PSC member card or a renewal, PSC will now take your picture in the office. Cost is 100Bt and you get four passport sized photos; one is used for the member card, the other three are yours for your GF's to throw darts at.

There are currently some nice discounts being offered at some of the Pattaya area courses:

1-National Park. 888-Bt includes green fee, caddie fee (not tip) and a meal. Price is good until 7/31, except national holidays.

2-Khao Kheow, one of my favorites. 440-Bt green fee, Tues/Thurs only, and Mon/Wed/Fri fee is 940 which includes green fee, caddie fee and a cart. And, Sunday, after 11:30pm, green fee is 770-Bt. Prices good until 9/31.

3-Laem Chebang, one of the nicest courses in Thailand. Tuesday is "Sport Day" and you can "play all day" for 550-Bt green fee. If 'play all day' means play more than 18-holes, then you could go around and play each of the three 9-hole courses _twice_ and the rate would be a mere 10-Bt per hole with 10-Bt left over to call for an ambulance.

4-Phoenix. Their "Sport Day" is on Tuedays and THursdays, with green fees at 440-Bt. Price good until 10/31.

5-Eastern Star. Their "Sport Day" is on Wednesdays and 450-Bt included the green fee and a lunch buffet. I forgot to notice when the special price expires.

AND...the bars are in full swing and FULL of _everything_, except farangs.

Happy trails,

'rookie', the hacker

Archived