my latest trip (a slight detour)

sayjann

just to wander from my tales a little.

was asked about the passport problem and i had been in touch with the embassy and at the end of day 6,was waiting for them to contact me at the hotel with instructions of what they wanted me to do.

i was fully expecting to have to travel to BKK and apply for a new one.

as to my last post,day 7,when i went home with W##1,i had been in Playschool earlier and had got chatting to a girl i knew previously from Pink Panther.

her name was also N##.

i had known her slightly before,but now we had chatted every night this week and got on well and on day 7 i had decided to take her home for the night.

produced the 500 and when she returned from getting changed,i got bad news from her.

she told me she was having her period and could not come with me,and would now go home.

now i was angry,after the disappointment with B##,N## telling me she was going home was too much.

i was angry with her because she had not told me her condition,knowing full well i would not have BF'D her.

but i would have done another day,just that if she had told me the truth,then ok,no problem.

but because she was very economical with the truth i went off her quite a bit.

remember i told of a girl called S# i picked up on my first night outside the 7-11?.

i said she turned out to be a bit of a stalker and this night(day 7) she had been looking for me.

if i went to English bar,i had to pass her bar and i could never avoid her.

she would leap out and grab me and if i was with another girl,she would get quite nasty with them.

i had promised her i would see her again,and i meant it,but her behaviour was pissing me off a bit.

well tonight,i visited a few of my locals and was told in each one that a girl had been asking about me and was looking for me.

this did annoy me,i did'nt need her stalking me like this and i also wondered how she found out which bars i went in regularly.

i was soon to discover the reason.

she told me she was having her period and could not come with me,and would now go home.

now i was angry,after the disappointment with B##,N## telling me she was going home was too much.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

And thats why God created woman with three porkable orifices.

Archived