cuba/costa rica - the farewell trip part 6

sfcfan

no hangover today , just an empty scrotum and a bed that looks like its been shagged in (why is that always so with hotel beds?). suppossed to meet Marbelis at 2 this afternoon,

but cant be bothered so i dont turn up. i know where she drinks if i want to see her again. plan of action today - souvenir shopping, eat(gotta keep my strentgth up now im in the world of the shagging again), and book a ticket to see cabaret tropicana tonight.no chance of meeting anyone there , but for $65 its a great show - go if you are ever there. can always meet a girl after back in havanna.

today the rains came. if u have ever lived in the caribbean you will understand how bad the rain storms get. power is out all over the city except in the better hotels with generators.

having to rethink tonight now as tropicana is an outdoor show. probably take a look at disco in havanna libre instead. too wet to leave the hotel, so its downstairs for a bite to eat- my usual cuban sandwich ,only this time with bread. cant believe who i see walking around by reception - marbelis. i keep my head low cause i really dont want to spend the day with her. luckily i never got seen, but she left a note at reception which i picked up on the way back upstairs.pat on the back for me though - she did have a great body.note says she will call later cause she wants to see me again. ok - i will

keep you in mind. back upstairs nothing to do. sat tv is out cause of the weather, so its out with the walkman and the lonely planet thailand travel guide - 3 more months to

nanaplaza.

to be continued....

Archived