Where to buy electronic test equipment?

rickfarang

Does anybody have any ideas about how to go about finding a place that sells electronic test equipment in BKK?

I am not talking about your everyday handman battery tester. I am looking for a oscilloscpe and don't have any idea as to where to look or even how to find a place that sell this sort fo thing.

RickF

You want to go to the Banmoh Road area, one block West of Old Siam Plaza. It is also the major diamond sales area so am sure any lady would be happy to show you. You will see electronics on the sidewalks and there are many stores selling all kinds of electronic equipment.

There is local made consumer equipment in PA type systems and speakers, but it is the parts center for all the repair shops and believe most test equipment is also obtained from these shops, although I have not had time for go into the shops myself, (wife looking at the diamonds) have seen all kinds of meters on sale in the sidewalk stalls and believe you will be able to find a scope inside the shops. It has been the center for the electronics trade, and frequented by tech students, for many decades.

Hi Rick

You might also want to check out this place:

Technology Supply Group

12/90 The Seri Centre Bldg.

3rd Floor Room 3-455

Srinakarin Road

Nong Born

Praves

Bangkok 10260

Tel: 02 746 0848 Fax: 02 746 0687

Email: tsmaster@yechnology-supply.com

Archived