cuba/costa rica - the farewell trip part 8

sfcfan

the phone rings and wakes me at 2pm - its marbelis from monday night- damn. i was a little grumpy and told her to phone back later.im awake now so freshen up and think about the previous night.im basically sat by the phone at 3 waiting for it to ring.this girl had me hooked.still waiting come 5 - bitch! so much for love.starting to feel disappointed now -

that same feeling i had when i saw emil heskeys name on the england team sheet.shouldnt have mentioned england and the world cup- put me in even more of a depressed mood.cant believe just how uncreative we were , and as for beckham being world class- give me a break.just a pretty boy with a girly voice and a bad hairdresser - but thats for another forum.

my meaningless thought is interupted by the phone.at last- i pick it up after half a ring - marbelis again (does this girl ever give up, or maybe i really do have a big dick-lol). i tell her im sleping and her ask to call back later.given up on yasmari now as she will be in cienfuegos soon and i will never see her again - why didnt i get her number?

start to think about tonights plans now- maybe i will do the libre again.downstiars for a very late lunch and i meet 2 girls from the uk in the restaurant.start chatting about the

mother country and realise why english girls dont appeal to me anymore. they ask questions like "how much is that in english money", and " when u go to cayman can you put us in your suitcase".the real low is the tip. ok, so us brits arent accustomed to tipping, but 30 cents for a $15+ bill is a little embarrassing..go back upstairs to chill for a bit - the phone

rings again. its marbelis so i hang up without speaking .anyway, enough waffle.tonight will soon be here and hopefully i will have another tale to tell.

to be continued ....

V. good posts so far.

Think you're being a bit unfair with Marbelis but spot on about Heskey and Beckham.

By the way, how does Costa Rica compare sanuk, sightseeing and price-wise ?

costa rica is better for food,sight seeing and hotels are cheaper and guest friendly

down side is the girls are asking$100 for ST (not many do LT)

in season (oct - april)

stay at the delrey and everything u can desire is under one roof

www.hoteldelrey.com

Archived