Nice to be back

stumpy

that's the problem. Who wants normal?

I certainly never went out so early before, all closed at 2.30, when ususally, the best hours have always been after the geriatric sex crowd went home with its barfined cuties, and let the night to the real sanookers. I mean 6am. That's what changed. but, hey, i was warned...I brought some good books and i kept the girl friend. Enjoy!

[ December 15, 2001: Message edited by: pattaya127 ]

Normal? Normal? It seemed to me a few weeks ago that it was crawling with Russians! Ick! Breaks my heart to see a perfectly good whore-town ruined.

Then again, maybe I'm just hyper-sensitive. I miss the Cold War already...

quote:

Originally posted by bohicasia:

Normal? Normal? It seemed to me a few weeks ago that it was crawling with Russians! Ick! Breaks my heart to see a perfectly good whore-town ruined.

Then again, maybe I'm just hyper-sensitive. I miss the Cold War already...

well, talking back about getting back to normal, last year you indeed could see a lot of russian girls at Tony's, but this year, not one in sight.

quote:

Originally posted by bohicasia:

Russotarts, I don't mind. What I saw and what frightens me is middle-aged Russian couples taking in the sights. Yuck.

Pattaya has provided tourist litterature with russian language for a good 4 years now at least. In 97, they already had restaurants with russians signs, the russian tourism trend is nothing new. But i agree with you. Still, think how worse it's gonna get when the french, the germans, the english and clueless americans are going to join them... Time to retreat to the safety of 3rd Rd and beyond laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Archived