Pattaya to Phnom Penh

Dr. Cop

• 3 weeks later...

Even if Sky Eye Aviation was still flying out of Utapao I wouldn't go with them. I flew with them 3 months ago and was left stranded in Phnom Penh after they cancelled the flight back to Utapao. No information was given to me and the other passangers. Paid a one-way ticket with Bangkok Air to Bangkok. After returning I tried to get my money back for the cancelled flight. Sure, I got it... minus a cancellation fee! Man, they charged me 800 baht for them cancelling the flight. This and that they deducted some kind of one-way ticket price left me approx. 2500 baht short. Not that I had ordered a one-way ticket, but they thought since I only flew one way I should pay a higher price for the flight they actually performed... never mind their outrageous behaviour, let the customer pay for their mistakes/incompetence... Business 101 - Sky Eye style

• 2 weeks later...

In May this year a there was a flight from Utapao to PNH twice a week with a new airline, don't recall the name, cost about 8,000 RT. Not having much faith in a new airline in that part of the world I decided not to take the flight. Later someone told me their flights were frequently late and occasionally cancelled.

Archived