cuba/costa rica - the farewell trip part 9

sfcfan

got some great info tonight - how to get a woman into your hotel room at hotel riviera. before this trip, i really was of the opinion that getting a girl upstairs was a definate no-no, and im sure you would get the same advice from any adult travel guide. wrong - there is a scam going on at the riviera involving a few security guys and a couple of bar men that lets you get the girl of your dreams upstairs , even if it is only short time , it still beats the hassle of finding a casa particular (private room) and gives you the extra luxuries of a hotel room - like shower, mini bar,a/c, and most importantly easiness. anyway - i will get to that in a bit, now back to the report.

went out late, about 10 pm. thought id try the lobby bar at hotel cohiba.pretty quiet,but i was here now so i thought id stay for a couple. drank 3 (not sure how its spelt ,but

pronounced mo-he-tas). to those of you who have never been , this is the cuban national drink, made very famous by a certain ernest henmmingway many moons ago. the drink consists of 2 tablespoons sugar, generous pour of lime juice,a handful of mint leaves and about half a cup of water. they then crush the mint leaves into the drink and add about 2" of cuban rum (havanna club ).a little crushed ice on the top, a fat straw, another stir and away you go. they taste very sweet and refreshing , but 4 of these and you are pissed ( i always stop at 3). they really do knock the shit out of you- especially when you stand up .bit of a buzz going on now, still no girls worth staying for, so i decide to go back to riviera for some food.between the cabaret room and the restaurant is a smallish bar which always looks closed cause of its

darkness. walking past , i stick my head round the corner and notice more than a few cuties sat round a couple of tables. so much for food, i decided to have a beer at the bar instead.

the boy - girl ratio in here was 15 - 1 , with me being the only guy. no sooner had i sat at the bar when 2 girls came over - "you want comapany tonight?" "fuck yes" was my answer (alcohol had finally kicked in and the confidence level tends to soar).i told them i would buy them a drink if they fixed me up with the cute little black girl sat on the table they had come from. reluctantly they agreed ( i think a 3 some was more of what they had in mind ).anyway, they called their friend over and took their drinks and left.

she was a honey, definate pro at this game who cut the small talk and started talking business from the start. she wanted $100 and $40 for security to get her up to my room. turns out

this group of girls are there most nights ,and the bar staff and security are all on the take. once you pay the $40, the girl is taken up the back stairs by security - you go up in the elavator alone, and when you get to your room they are both waiting for you. a pick up time is arranged ( 2 hours max ),at which time they will collect her.its only possible late at night, but it happens any night you want.this is some useful info for any would be cuba travellers who want the luxury of a woman and a hotel room. the good news is, if it goes on in one hotel - it goes on in most.just ask around,failing that u know where to stay now. anyway, it was $40 for security-non negotiable so dont offend by offering less-, but there was no way i was paying $100 for 2 short hours. i pointed out that i was the only guy in the bar ,and after another drink and some haggling, i got her down to $40 - something

that you should all be able to do if you go about it right. basically treat the girl with a lot of respect, make her laugh, show her a good time and she will repay you in lots of other ways .

by 1am i was upstairs. i paid the security $40, and he reminded me 3am pick up , then he left. inside i watched her undress - wow!, then she undressed me and we made for the shower. lots of kissing and touching- she knew what she was doing, and then back to the bed.she asked for a condom (a good sign in my books - even though i always wear ne).great shag. at 2.45 she dressed cause they have to be ready to leave at 3 am. sure enough ,at 3am exactly came the knock at the door.security asked if evrything was ok- i said yes, and that was it - they left as quick as they came.so, im writing this at 3.15,waiting for room service to deliver my tuna sandwich as i never did reach the restaurant. gonna have a early night- may even try and get that free breakfast tomorrow. another good night, even if it was a little short,but the information gained was priceless and i hope it helps someone in the near

future. one other piece of advise is talk to the bar staff. they seem genuinely curious about your country of origin and i find a little conversation goes a long way.cant remember the bar mans name , but not too important as the girls seem to organise everything for you. seems to be around midnight when the action starts so dont get there too early.

good luck.

to be continued.....

to be continued....

Archived