New definition of ATM

Ranger

I have been hanging out with a little Nana Plaza cutie the past couple days while the GF is out of town. Yesterday, I stopped at the ATM for some cash. She says to me "I have ATM too" and points to her pussy! I thought that was too funny. She gets twice daily phone calls from her boyfriend in Greece. "No darling, I no go with customer, I wait for you" "You send money soon, I have to pay rent". This clueless bastard is sending her 30,000B a month and thinks she is being faithful to him.

Then she gets another call from an old Aussie that is coming in a couple of weeks and wants to buy her out of the bar and set her up in an apartment and also give her a monthly stipend. She says as soon as he goes back to Australia, she'll go right back to the bar. "No working, boring". The best phone call was when we're in the middle of things and she's on top riding me. The Greek BF calls and she says "No, I no go with customer oh, oh, oh!" (she's a moaner!). He hung up, but called again the next morning and she fed him some bullshit story and all is well.

I think her ATM is much better than mine!

Ranger

Archived