Chao Phaya 2 info needed.

bangcock

I have 2 questions guys.

I've heard about a happy hour(s) late morning/early afternoon. Is this true and if so is there any good selection available?

Second question is how much do i tip the girl?

I believe a body massage girl (bkk slide) costs 1600B...correct.

Please any info is appreciated, because i am already in BKK since last wednesday.

Stay 3 weeks, so lots of sanuk ahead.

Happy hour does indeed exist from 10 am until noon. 1250B instead of 1600B for the body massage gals and the stars and 1350B instead of 1700B for the superstars. Never been there that early, but I imagine the selection would be minimal this early, but this place has so many girls that's there's bound to be a few on hand for happy hour. The last few times that I have been, the body massage girls were looking a little bit worn out, but the was always a ton of cuties among the stars and the superstars. Of course, then you don't get the slip-n-slide, if that's what you are after, only the bath and the "extras".

Regarding tipping, when I was a wide-eyed rookie, I tipped 500B. Now, I tip 200B for good service and nothing for less than satisfactory sevice. Never has a complaint with the 200B.

Have fun,

Ranger

my first time with a thai girl was at cp2 in may2001, i went in at 7 at night and there must have been about 150 girls to choose from i went for a star at 1640 bht, she was by far the best looking thai i have laid eyes on in bangkok or pattaya, and i had such a good time i over tipped big time. i was under the immpression from reading the boards that 500 was ok, 1000 was good, so i gave her 2000 tip. i have since been taught the error of my ways by other board members. i think i got confusde with the pricing between cp2 and sabai dee

Archived