General Observations and Experiences

ThaiGirlLover

I recently completed my 4th trip to LOS in the last year. Of all my trips, this one was the best because my vacation consisted of several distinct phases.

Phase 1 was 4 days in Bangkok spending my time as a sex tourist where I tried to sample as many girls as I can. Phase 2 was 3 days in Pattaya spending my time with a special BG whom I have grown quite fond of. Phase 3 was 4 days in Phuket with my special Pattaya BG in a girlfriend/boyfriend situation. Phase 4 was 4 days back in Pattaya realizing feelings for my Pattaya BG are beyond fondness.

Since my writing would pale in comparison to some of the authors in this forum, I thought I would share some general observations and experiences instead of providing a detailed trip report.

General observations:

Is there a Thai driver that can actually drive between the white lines on the road?

How do you confuse a bargirl? Hide all the towels in your room.

I have started to see a lot of BG?s wearing funky sunglasses at night.

I don?t think that there is a bad time of the year to visit LOS.

I never realized that there were so many farang girls out on the prowl in Phuket.

The thinnest book in Thailand: The Book of Cell Phone Etiquette.

General experiences:

[color:blue]On the ?Which is better: Bangkok or Pattaya?? debate.color=blue> From the sexual experience department, I see it this way: if you want to have ST with a stunner with a potential attitude, then Bangkok is the place; if you want to have LT with a girlfriend experience, then Pattaya is the place. From the lifestyle department, I see it this way: I would rather live in Bangkok but I would rather vacation in Pattaya.

[color:blue]On the ?Can you extract revenge when you have been wronged by a BG? question.color=blue> My attempt at a little revenge occurred with a Bangkok BG whom I barfined for LT. After we returned to my room and completed round one, she promptly announced that she had to get back to her bar. I paid her half of what we agreed to and sent her on her way. The next night I returned to her bar quite late in the evening and she was still working (a very slow night). Once she saw me, she came rushing over to apologize and after about a half hour of good diddling begged that I barfine her. I told her that I would love to but that she could not be trusted and then I barfined another girl in front of her.

[color:blue]On the ?Surprising acts of kindness from a BG? discussions.color=blue> I mentioned to my Pattaya BG friend that my mother was quite sick and would have to go into the hospital for an operation. She was very concerned and promptly went out and spent over 1000 baht on get-well presents for her. She then asked me to help her write a personal get-well note.

[color:blue]On my ?I thought I heard it all before? belief.color=blue> My Pattaya BG friend surprised me the other day with a very interesting request - she asked me to be the father of her child. Her rational was that she was nearing the end of her best child rearing years (she is 28) and that she was going to have a baby by a farang. Of all the farangs she knew, she decided that I was the one she would ask. She did not want any ongoing support; she just wanted to be able to tell her child who her father was down the road. What is interesting was her follow-on comment that she was thinking of not telling me and was going to get pregnant without my knowledge (I use condoms), but because she liked me so much that she thought it would be better if we discussed her desire.

[color:blue]On the ?They may actually like you? debate.color=blue> I didn?t tell my special Pattaya BG that I would be in LOS. So when I walked up to her bar I was rather taken aback by her reaction when she first saw me. She came running up to me, wrapped her arms around me and started crying while claiming that she was so happy to see me. She then proceeded put my hand to her chest to feel her heartbeat, which was beating extremely fast. The whole night she had a smile as big as I have ever seen in LOS.

wow great story..

are you falling for a BG?? uh oh! remeber the goldern rule!

but hey when in love, there are no rules!! follow your heart!

. I told her that I would love to but that she could not be trusted and then I barfined another girl in front of her.

hahahaha I love that man.way to go!!

she must have been soooo pissed!!!!! hahahahaha...

"On the ?Which is better: Bangkok or Pattaya?? debate. From the sexual experience department, I see it this way: if you want to have ST with a stunner with a potential attitude, then Bangkok is the place; if you want to have LT with a girlfriend experience, then Pattaya is the place. From the lifestyle department, I see it this way: I would rather live in Bangkok but I would rather vacation in Pattaya."

Well put my man! end of discussion...

just wonder how you actually found out now that you said you we're only sampling in bkk?

good luck with this BG friend that you seem to like!

when are you in lOS again?

ok 5 times in a year & I though I went alot with 4 times a year last 2 years!

anyways my last trip in juli was a bit like yours where I was barcrawling in pattaya & then visiting my GF in bkk & travelling to chaing mai...

however we had some minor arguments which meant I spend the last week in pattaya back in the bars ;-)

will see the GF again though on my next trip which might not be untill xmas time...

enjoy!

I told her that I would love to but that she could not be trusted and then I barfined another girl in front of her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good move.As I said before you have to be as hardcore as they are.One observation you forgot to mention is the fact that Singha is poisoness!

Archived