ISO Internet Cafe w/good English Translator...

Pianoman

Just got off the phone with my current GF, and the gal at the Internet Cafe that she has used for the past 2 years has taken another job and is now gone... Others at this place are no where near the level of English that she was...

Can anyone recommend somewhere, preferably in the lower Sukumvit area, where there is someone who is really good with translations????

Thank you in advance...

Pianoman

"the gal at the Internet Cafe that she has used for the past 2 years has taken another job and is now gone... Others at this place are no where near the level of English that she was... "

Could this have been one of the 2 larger internet shops in the alley between Sukhumvit Sois 5 and 7? Both of them have pretty good English translators.

The internet shops on Soi 4 near the Dynasty travel agency (across from the Dynasty hotel) and on Soi 10 right at Sukhumvit also have good translators, according to a girl I email.

Thanks Shotover.... I will have her talk with / try your suggestions.... I never realized how much difference it makes in written communication when the translator is poor... My GF speaks excellent English, but does not read nor write any...

Pianoman

Archived