soapies in krabi or ko samui ?

paulo069

soapy massage parlours are my favourite pastime. but next year due to circumstances i cannot control i am likely to visit krabi and ko samui as opposed to phuket, pattaya and bangkok (as per this year) where there were loads ! Do Krabi and Ko Samui offer soapies ? Or will I be disappointed ? If yes kindly provide details. Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Paolo,

no soapies in Samui. The nightlife is good tho. Plenty of beer bars, in Chaweng most are in Soi Green Mango or on the road that leads to the Reggea Pub. Those two are the main discos with lots of free lancers. There's a new gogo Bar opening soon as well, the 2nd in Samui.

In Lamai loads of beer bars, you can't miss them.

Know nothing about Krabi.

Have fun

Limbo

No soapies on Samui but some quite good nightlife in Chaweng and Lamai.

The go-go bar in Chaweng had quite a few stunners. Possibly the best go-go stunner ratio I saw on my 2 week visit, including Bangkok and pattaya.Well worth a visit.

The beer bar girls however were not as appealing. Quite a lot of freelancers milling about in Chaweng as well.

no beer bars in krabi town, a couple of standard karaoke affairs though. there are a few in ao-nang off the main road by the ocean theres a small area with about 7-8 bars, nothing special though.

In Krabi Town look for Mark and May's Rest... This streat is the only massage/exta place I know. The streat has maybe 5 places you can go. My friend Kung spoke of several disco that the girls like to go too in Krabi town. Action of this sort is not why people go to Krabi. Railey is a very kool tourist destination with alot of women but none are Thai. Ao Nang...is ok but only about 10 beer bars by Wanna's Place. Bring TG to these places for some R&R from BKK, Phuket, or Pattaya as you have a better choice in these places. Also, remember that most of the clubs in Krabi cater to Thai Men.

SB

Archived