letters from BG's

tonychang

Can't this be found in the internet too (I mean legally)? I remember many links posted where stuff like this can be found, but I can't give an url though. May be, a google-search will help?

hi ,i have one here that my friend sent to me for my opinion as he was stunned to get it .i will call him buddy and her sweety> sweety works in a hotel in pattaya and got friendly wth buddy ,they never slept together and dated a few times going to the cinema and dining ,discos etc.

He got this letter when he retuned to farang land ,and i will repeat it in full here:

Dear Buddy my darling,

Before sending you this letter i thought it over again abs again.i dont know if it will be appropiate to ask you for help.i have stayed awake for several nights,i try open dictionary,im afraid you dont understand.

Buddy,all time i have to work hard to support my family.i try to stand on my own feet.

i have problem about motor bike.i pay for 30 month in 22th in month(cost about 65,000 baht) If i can pay case now,i pay only 43,000 baht,and ifi can pay a lot of money per month,i can pay very cheap than 30 months,i am reluctant to tell you about this,butyou are very generous and gentle,i have no one to help as this time,i didnt fix the amount it depend on you.i dont want take long time its very expensive.when i save money a lot,i will repay you.But everything depend on your generous help.Now,my salary alone not enough pay for it per month.

When i go to work at xxxxxx hotel.i think good salary better here.

Buddy,i would like to get job in your country and certainly need your kind help.

Have you seen any chance that i could get a job in your country?

What i said is not a joke,but my real intentio of getting an overseas job which will help improve my financial status as well.

i wanted to decide my own future and wanted to stand on my own feet.I always think that i have to struggle hard for a successful life.I had a great courage in facing any situations.It has always been my dream to do this,Please kindly help my dream come true,I think i had better save some money that i could buy a new house and give for my family.

May i present in my birthday? I want easily contact you by mobile,but i cannot save money for it.So i want you buy it for present in my birthday?

ps. Please take care of yourself.Im very sorry if my letter hurts you.

Thai Farmers Bank Public Company Limited

Office: Central Pattaya

a/c no: zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

name: miss sweety

I wish you to be near me all time.

all my love

sweety.

Archived