Freelencer place in BKK

Could anyone describe the places about Soi 7 beergarten and Thermae? Are those like resturents or bar? Is there any entry fees? Can available until 1.am? Thanks for information.

I do very much like The Soi 7 biergarden it is packed with women even in the afternoon and no Barfine to deal with very layed back no push for drinks nice Afternoon place although it does have a good share of over the hill Tire Biters also

At the moment the whole area between Soi 3 and Asoke Road on Sukhumvit seems to be a freelancer area. Must be 100+ girls, ladyboys doing their trade there every evening after 10 PM. I would not recommend it though.

Freelancers are thought to be less frequently checked for STDs. Freelancers have no stake in staying in one place, and are not known through any identifiable entity. If you get drugged and ripped off, at where would you suggest the police begin their investigation? Freelancers also are generally more ugly and used up than are employees of high profile businesses.

Go go bars and massage places are not perfect, but they at least provide a little assurance or accountability. But, don't get me wrong, sometimes I enjoy the sport of bottom feeding at the Thermae and at Angels Disco (in the Nana Hotel). I'd just recommend that you FIRST get your "feet" wet at "reputable" establishments, where the ground rules and conditions are somewhat well set. wink.gif" border="0

Please write us a trip report. cool.gif" border="0

Archived