Boracay - Philippines - What is on offer ?

paulo069

Intend on visiting Boracay in the new year. looking at Boracay as a possibility and something different from thailand.

i enjoy the company of nice girls but do not really want to take one there along with me. guess i am more of a ST guy or prefer to say thanks and good bye the next morning. What am i going to find in Boracay ?? Will i find the massage parlours and if so what kind of massage will be on offer, will there be bars around where the girls are always more than willing for a little bit of after hours fun ? Is there anything whatsoever along the lines of the Thai Go-Go bar or similar ?

My main concern is at the end of the evening returning back to the hotel alone - that would be disastrous especially after enjoying fun on tap in Thailand

Or is Boracay more of a family resort with none of the above ?

Your comments welcome please

Forget Boracay for Thai style Go-Go bars or massage parlors. They don't exsist there. You can hook up with a freelancer, but it is slim pickins even for that. Most people who go there (including myself) bring a girl with them. If you want to go to the beach and have a better selection of girls, go to Puerto Galara, which can still have a very limited selection as well. If you are looking for p4p then head to Angeles. No beach but still a lot of fun.

Not bad. Bario Barretto and Subic can be fun and more laid back. I did get a bit board after a few days though. Another good alternative is La Union province, the town of Buang (near San Fernando). I usally stay at Southern Palms, which has it's own go-go club, so I can eat dinner, drink beer and barfine women and sign it all to my room and have one bill when I check out. There are also 2 other clubs within walking distance, and some local establishments a short ride away (poro point).

How much are the bar fines in Buang and in particular the Southern Palms? Are they the same as AC where the standard is PHP 1000 for the night all in?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does 1000 peso equate to,eg US$,£,s sterling?Thanx.

Archived