thai language sopport win 98

Hi guys

i know i asked this question before and i have tried to find the realevant post but to no avail.

I am using windows 98 and would like to be able to use my thai dic soft ware and to be able to type in thai ,but windows 98 does not have multi language support.

I dont want to use win98 me or xp unless i really have to ,so what i am looking for is a convenient program that will allow me to use thai language.

I did recieve a reply before from someone who had such a program and my sincere thanks if you can advise me again

For everybody using Windows 95 or newer

- Go to Windows Update

- Install Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher

- Install Thai Language Support

- Go into the control panel

- Select keyboard, and then languages

- Install Thai

There, you're done. Thai language support and typing for all programs that support it (Like Wordpad, included with Windows)

Greetings,

Wouter Dijkslag

Many thanks guys ,i can now type in thai

··········· ¹¹Ã¹¹¹¹Âººººà´¡ÓËä»

all i have to do now is learn to use the keyboard

im not sure wether to use stickerson the keys of theis keyboard or to use the thai keyboard that i have

Hi,

I use a Thai keyboard, or used to untill I dropped some soup on it and couldn't put it together again after taking it apart. In principle, a keyboard doesn't care what is on the keys, so you can type English on a Thai keyboard too (Or Spanish, or whatever). Imagine that.

Greetings,

Wouter Dijkslag

Archived