Stickman !..You ask for it...

Goodthaigirl

I have only been a member on this board for 6 months. I have seen more Thai language

in the last week than in the previous 25 weeks.

It is a waste of us non -Thai reading members to click onto a topic that sounds interesting only to find that it written in Thai.

IMHO you Guys/ Girls who would like to communicate in the Thai language should have separarate catagory on the board.

Bush

[ January 04, 2002: Message edited by: bushman ]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Handyman is correct ( I have'nt had a look yet ) , & he has allways been known to be handy , then the posts in thai should be deleted . If there is a rule of no other languages on the board then that is it, should be end of story , unless some more clarification is needed on jokes & the language topic , if this is the case it would be great to hear from an administrator/moderator .

The language topic is the places for issues regarding language , the place for entire topics written in another language is another board IMHO . As for all the thai being directed at Mr Stick , well he does'nt seem to interested does he?? Or maybe he is doing it as he requested according to GTG , & replying via e mail . I think GTG should delete the 1st post & thus the thread . At the very least , if this thread is deemed to be allowed it should be moved to the language topic , it is hardly a general discussion ( i.e - for EVERYONE ) , when half ( more or less of the board ) can't understand all the squigly shit!!???? crazy.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0

Archived