Barbie bar for sale

thai3

Many will know Barbie bar on the corner of asoke in asoke plazza, it was one of the first bars there. The draw at the bar is the owner khun Dao, the word stunner is much over used but in her case it is well deserved. If you want to take a haughty BG down a peg or two take her to see Dao and watch her face drop when they see her. Anyway, to the point, she has had enough after four years and the bar, quite large with toilet and pool table is up for sale.

I asked her what it was making but did not get a definate reply, she did show me photo's of the house she has built with profits from the bar, more of a palace than a house, so I assume there is money in it. The rent is 38,000 a month on a yearly re newable lease, how many more years the plaza has left I don't know. She wants 650,000 for the bar. I have no idea if this is a good deal or not, but she asked me to mention it here and I would have agreed to anything last night to keep looking at her in the top she was wearing, whew what a girl. If anybody is interested in the bar I have her phone number-peter

• 2 weeks later...

I used to own a bar there from Nov. 2000 to may 2001. Rent at that time was 15,000/month, 2000 utilities, 2000 for our brown friends. Bought it for 190,000 and sold it for 210,000.

Bar was making net profit of about 25,000 to 30,000 a month.

Asking price for Barbie is far too high espicially considering the increased rent and the uncertainty about the future of this area.

LG

Funny you should say that, I won't mention her or somebody is bound to print it out and show it to her (happened before) But on the last trip I was told of two girls who had been paid 200,000 baht for one night. One I believe, the other not so sure about. No wonder some of them think we are all stupid-peter

• 3 weeks later...

Re the Uncertaity or the error

I am hearing more and more rumours regarding redevelopment of the whole area so your investment could be worthless.

As an aside there was some cheap bars for sale in Pattaya, why? well the whole area was going to be redeveloped. Not that any of the new owners knew this of course.

Caveat Emptor

• 4 weeks later...

Archived