Review - Cafe Primavera - Banglampoo

Cafe Primavera. Pizza & Jazz. Pizzeria and Ice-cream parlour. (that's what written on their card.)

Open Daily: 9:00 to 23:00

(there's a little map behind their card)

Addr: 56 Phra Sumen Road, Banglampoo, Bangkok.

Tel - 02-281 4718

Went with a couple of friends. Ordered a jug of Heineken, and Spy Classic for me. (those who know me .. i only take Spy no beers) Had the great Italian favourite pizza - chicken with pineapple. Plus some finger food ... some chips ..it took a while for it to come(already drinking half-way) while it was definitely crispy and golden - unlike those in London streets.

The Spy was served ala like real wine.. with wine glass. Execellent.

Two of my frds had the pasta which looked creamy. Tasted well with an extra touch of pepper.

My pizza was huge for me! I could be real filled up eating half of it.. as I was pondering my customary waffle with ice cream. I decided on strawberry flavour.

The ambience: nice cool feel, no bright yellow lights. Those that generate heat - i hate them and was pleased with Primavera's setup. You just only want the pizza to be toasted. We went upstairs for better "view". There were alot of farangs, probably could tell there were expats working there, or some director's wife. One of two tables of local. The place wasn't packed - another plus point. The stairs leading up were wooden style. So are the windows. Very traditional.

Total price per person was within 200B each. Affordable to all. And yet not crowded.

Overall Rating: 8.5 (out of 10)

Archived