massage parlor orgy question

hornydude

Hi all,

I have a question for all of you here.

I am asian male and am going to take my caucasian american friend to bangkok for some serious adult fun.

We are contemplating an orgy there.

I am thinking about 2 options and would like your opinions. Please reply to this post and share your thoughts !!!!

option 1: go to posiedon or copa cabana and get a big room and get a couple of girls and fuck in the same room.

Anyone actually tried any of the special VIP big room before ?

How much are they ? Are they worth it ?

I would like to try this route but I will costs will prohibit it.

option 2: go to patpong or nana plaza and get a couple of bar girls each and back to our junior suite in Grand President and have a serious orgy there. But I am also worried that the 600 baht bar fine, overnight fees and the service level and beauty not as good as the massage parlor girls.

Any thoughts on this subject ?

Thank you very much !!!

Hornydude

Dear Mr dude that is an easy one. Take you and your buddy over to the EDEN club arrange your deal and the finances.....and than dont forget the "walkers" so you and your buddy can get back to your hotel. Although orgy type stuff is not my bag...Im sure the Eden Club will fit the bill and you wont be ripped off..in fact Im sure there will be no oil left in the pan when you walk out the front door.

>Take you and your buddy over to the EDEN club arrange your deal and the finances

I suspect that the looks of Eden Club girls will not be up to his expectations, if he is worried about gogo dancers not being beautiful enough when using the massage parlour girls as the benchmark. Some Eden girls look good, but I cannot really recall any lookers of the pale-skinned variety.

But you are very right if the keywords are not "looks" but "orgy" and "service". If they pick beauties from a place like Poseidon or gogo bars, it is quite likely that the girls will freak out with the idea of an 'orgy'. In the case of Eden Club budgeting will also be very simple: just check prices from their Web site.

Wagner

Archived