Jobs in LOS ??????????

Man at Work

As my business is going down the drain in Krautland, I am serious considering moving out in the world.

Beiing a LOS-addict, woorking there would sure be an option.

(Hotel, Resort, bar etc.)

Since I have never ever touched that issue, does it make any sense to try?

I am sure there must be places (like ressorts etc - in fact I even know one in Samui, owned(coowned by a farang and has a farang working for him) who could use someone trained in that field to watch over things.

Any info -maybe over PM - would be apreciated.

AND YES - I know that Sanuking in LOS and working there are two completely diffrent shoes and i definitely will not get rich.

Thx

MaW

Sorry for hearing about your biz, but a very generic question though.

Did you ever try to do a search on this board/ other boards or try to use a job-site? I also remember a (german) job-site dedicated to people working in the hotel-sector and looking for an international offer (many vacancies).

Sorry for not being more specific, but I hope, this will help a little bit at least.

• 1 month later...

Says Man at Work:

<br>AND YES - I know that Sanuking in LOS and working there are two completely diffrent shoes and i definitely will not get rich.

Mind me asking.. work where and what would one get rich?

Of course we can't work like a BG, but thinking in that line, is there a job for a BB? Not gay, but to service females only type? Is there such a soi, area?

Doing the full Monty.. is next. :)

Yes, it certainly is possible to work, invest, participate in the hospitality industry here and in the area.

Perhaps best to post or PM me your qualifications, interests etc. as I am currently working on several ideas/options that could be of interest to you.

I am also interested in the similar job. The story is a bit different, having worked in IT field in SE Asia (mostly Hong Kong) for the past 7 years, and absolutely don't see any future in the area. Best for me, as I love Thailand and would like to change to a simpler lifestyle is to find a job in a hospitality or something. Any advise / offer? Here's my e-mail: a-o@gmx.ch

Archived