ladies with airconditioning ??????

I spent last 3 weeks in thailand of which 15 in pattaya....

overwhelmd with both longtime and shorttime entertainment I went looking for new kicks.

One of them is ladies that do not wear panties. It surprised me that I could hardly find any. I spent considerable time in Marine, barbeers and the beachroad looking and checking for ladies with airconditioning.

I found one during the day. A beachroadlady from pnom penh, cute and about 28 yrs of age, when in the elevator of my hotel I lifted her skirt to see the pussy, then she told me I was LAMOK. When I asked her why she hadnt any...she told me : forget..

Who met any ladies who use "airconditioning" as a horny strategy ???

Im curious!!!

I invited my BG for a nice meal in a Lao/Thai restaurant on soi 34 or 36. Tables under a huge umbrella and some more private seating areas where you have to sit on your nees or however you can. A band playing traditional music and a beauty singing songs.

The food was excellent, the sphere romantic, sitting on the ground whilst eating and drinking. She was wearing a beatifulllong blue silk dress for the occasion. When we returned to our room she lifted her dress and said: "look, nothing underneath" I could not believe this, sitting there on my knees in front of her and she had nothing underneath without me knowing this!!!

When I asked why she did this to me her answer was something like "airconditioning" It was not a horny strategy, just for comfort.

It was not our last eating out, the idea she was "airconditioned" again got me horny, frankly...

Any other experiences from punters?.

Air conditioning? Never heard it called that. One of the service girls that works the bar beer in front of Lollipop seldom wears panties. If she does it's only a g-string. I'd tell you which but we're not supposed to rate the girls...Heh heh Heh

"Air-conditioning"? Sounds like a little made-up-on-the-spot joke. The Aussies have a lot these funny expressions - if a man doesn't wear underpants it's called "free-balling". I wonder what they use for panty-less women.

I was in Pattaya in July for 3 weeks and on my first night there i went to Tim's beerbar. Two sisters did a bath routine with all this flourescent paint on themselves. Any way i tried to get the best looking outta the pair of them but to no avail she was quickly grabbed by another guy. I took the other one for a LT and she changed into knee length skirt and shirt and i took her for a bit of something to eat *like they do* and a drink, it was while picking up a cig i dropped, that this young lady was air conditioned shocked.gif" border="0 . I never batted an eyelid at the time but realise its not a common thing now. I must have been lucky i think laugh.gif" border="0

Archived