Here's some info on Hat Yai

limbo

Here's more infor on Hat Yai.

After picking up a stamp at the Sadao border I checked Sadao out. Directly at the border, there's a block with tons of karaoke and massage places and who knows what else. In the early afternoon loads of girls at work already. There's loads of other joints all over the place, tho it looks pretty seedy to me. It'll be interesting to check it out at night time. They must cater mainly to Malay customers, being located like this.

Off to Hat Yai, where I stayed at the New World (Th. Niphat Uthit 2) for 500B, A/C, fridge, cable TV and king size bed.

It's difficult to go to your room alone indeed in Hat Yai, so here's some info.

The best known place in town is probably the Pink Lady Complex(Th. Sanehanusorn). Ground floor has the karaoke/restaurant setting with great lookers who unfortunately don't come cheap. A floor up is the fishbowl for soapies with some good fun sideline girls, there's a small bar with sexy shows there as well. On the top floor is a VIP lounge with stunners who again don't come cheap. There's a hotel as well under the same roof!

On the same block is the Hollywood disco with loads of freelancers(2000B LT) and Vega disco is on the top floor of the Montien hotel (Th. Niphat Uthit 1).

Another MP is Chaophya4 at Th. Thammanoonvithee, the road off the railway station, Chaophya4 is at the very end of this road.

There's a few low key 500B soapies at Th. Tanrattanakorn, really the low end scale.

Lots of fun can be found on Th. Channivet 1, where there's lots of Karaokes. The girls wait outside, eating and drinking, in order to be called by a hotel and than go off to perform their duty. Pizza karaoke was my fave hangout, but that can change on a day by day base.

All in all, Hat Yai is a lot of fun, also very good for shopping.

A well kept secret in the south. Check it out.

Limbo

had yai can be fun-go there lots very thai-all the girls are use to malaysian or singapore men so acting like a very polite canadian(or any other people)can go a long way-cow jai mai!

i arrive on oct 7-very excite to quote my thai freind-possibly see some of you folks in BKK-before i head south!

Archived