4 Days to go. Better make some plans.

Night_Rider

Procrastinator that I am, I've not yet decided on a hotel while in BKK and I arrive in 4 days. I'm in LOS 26 Sept thru 9 Oct and plan on spending 5-6 days in BKK; a few days upon arrival, a few prior to departure, with some beach time between.

Normally I stay at Royal Hotel in Banglampu because I love the value, location and it keeps me out of trouble with my thai fiance. But since my fiance has changed her title to ex-fiance I intend sanook mak mak this trip.

In the past, near Suk, I've only stayed at the Atlanta and found it wanting. I'm looking for a place to stay with the following qualities..

- sub 1000 baht price

- guest friendly

- very clean

- safe

- quiet but accessible (anywhere near BTS but not central sanook areas)

- pool

I'm leaning towards trying the Woraburi Inn on Suk 4 after reading recent discussions. My experience is that quality has little relation to price in LOS. The Royal for instance is a great tourist hotel w/rich tradition and great price. Some of the best places I've stayed were brand new with proprieters anxious to begin supplementing their cash flow.

I've appreciated the recent discussions and this thread is likely only diffentiated by the price I'm seeking. All input is greatly appreciated.

Oh yes. Please let me know if reservations are required w/your recommendations. I rarely make reservations this time of year.

TIA

I will be in town in 10 days and can't wait...

Bangkoktonight has alot of links to hotel info. You should look there. I agree with the Manhattan and TaiPan being better than Worubi. Both are close to 1000 a night, large safe, clean, but close to all the action. You said you want to be at a distance...

Archived