Center Point on Soi Luang Swan

GatLoS

Centre Point is nice place with reasonable prices for the area and facilities they offer. Also has some good nearby entertainment (non BG) such as Admakers and Acoustic House(music) in the area. Several excellent restaurants in the area. No more than a short cab ride to Patpong, Soi Cowboy or NEP for night life. They have a website so you can check them out. I would not hesitate to recommend CP on Lang Suan.

Well, Just checked out after staying for 3 nights. Nice hotel, fairly helpfull staff. I stayed in a 1 bdrm unit. Very nice, good size bed, 2 good sized TV's with a VCR in the living room area, well stocked kitched with pots/pans, plates, etc. Had a microwave and a small washing machine! (didn't use any of it). Had a channel with a view of the lobby, ala Omni. Also had a large balcony with a table a a couple of chairs, only went out there once, but the view was great.

Only problem I had with it maybe the biggest of them all...location, location, location. Very much so, out of the beaten path for me. I like the Suk. area much better. Most of the eating places looked like fairly high class places, didn't see much in the way of quick, cheap places to eat. The walk to the skytrain, was a little much for me (although I did it every day. I didn notice a new Starbucks opening a couple buildings down. And the new Mini dealership is supposed to open in Sept (although the entrance was still covered up today (the last day of the month). And a new Marriott Serviced apartment building going up across the street.

So, although it was a probably a nice place, I've already booked a room at the Grand President for the return portion of my trip. Although the rooms have been a little run down the last couple of trip, got to love the location.

• 2 weeks later...

I stay at Centrepoint on Suk 10 and it is fantastic. I'll never stay in a hotel again....

Suk 10 is the best location of all the Centrepoints for me and I highly recomend it...

Rooms are the same as one of the previous posts described...

Archived