NFL Fantasy - week 3

Brink15

I knew my Stars were going to get their asses handed to them against Froggo's boys, but I didn't think it would be this severe.

I got screwed on Sharpe and McCardell. Not a single point by either. Deion Branch didn't do much better with three points.

Now I get to look forward to next week against the third strongest team in the league, Pete's Strikers. Oh joy.

Well on a better note my Bucs crushed the mighty Rams. "Hey Kurt your boys wear blue and gold not pewter and red. Four interceptions, wow."

Sorry, Brink - felt bad (well, a little) about that inter-city bashing.

The Legends are on a roll, driven by the Pats defense and Brooks' passing - laying out some East Coat whippings. A shame my Bosox could not do the same.

Bada - Agree that Williams is the real deal - the Fins have needed a running game for years (Marino never had one), and will surely be the Pats biggest challenge in the AFC East, and maybe all of the AFC.

froggo

Froggo , congrats to you on a fine competition this last weekend , Brinky gave me some inside info to get revenge for your stomping of him the week before. As you all know , I'm pretty quiet here as far a the chatter goes , but , my beloved MCK's have a better record than the Rams after week 4 ????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA , who's next ???

BadabacktocostaricasoonBing

smile.gif

I'll be waiting for my revenge come playoff time, Badabing. Props out to ya.

The legends certainly looked anything but legends come week 4.

Instead, they were more like Yazless Sox, Orrless Bruins, or Hondoless Celts. If you followed that, you know your Boston sports.

froggo

True heroes indeed. Thanks for not forgetting, BB.

As a long time Pats fan, I will NEVER forget the hit that Jack Tatum put on Stingley, and to this day still hate the Raiders, wherever they decide to hail from, for it. And I am not alone. Many Beantowners feel much the same. We don't forget easily in that corner of the Northeast.

froggo

Archived