Getting a visa for the Netherlands...

if they are she ony need a guarantee letter and a invitation from you. and you need to prove that you can pay for her when she stays in your country. for a tourist Visa that is.

yes they do but then again they will do every impossible move to make the visa as complicated as possible. for example they will ask "is she a student?", "yes she is" , "oh really, let's make a school's holyday permission demand". i'm a student too and if i approach the administration at school asking for such paper they'll be like WTF???. such papers dont exist.

in my case i wouldnt mind as much the demands but more the following in which they are put in, i mean they ordered her (read me) to buy a ticket and so i paid that fuvkin ticket allready and now they're gonna tell me that they prepared another demand which might flush the paid ticket true the toilet.

i can tell you i'm pissed.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont wanna make you feel bad about this but did you buy the ticket and she picked it up or did you just send her money?

last time i was in thailand i spoke with ny GF friend that also works in the scene and she telling me about her BF and that he had send her money to bu yticket and fix with visa but she spent the money on trash and now she dont know how to tell him that.

for me it sounds real strange about the paper work you tlaking about.

just make a new apply for a tourist visa check all she has all the papers it takes 1 day to get the visa or to be declined , they never tell you the reason why you are declied and you need to pay for each time you make an visa request.

check with your embassy in thailand what papers you need to send her and what papers she needs,

i know she only needs one paper and its from her village where she is registered, a passport , 2 photos and invitation from you and a garanti letter from you saying you provide her with everything for her stay there. also you need to send a paper that you are employeed and have an income if you not employeed then you need to show a bankbook that shows you have enough money to take care of her during her stay.

maybe its faster if you make a new visa request from beginning for her. and no she dont need to buy a ticket before she gets the visa. just a booking at a airline company will do. you can get a paper from the airline agency that confirms a booked flight for her and when she returns back.

I have had contact with the swedish embassy in thailand and i can tellthat that embassy is the one that has the most complains on handlling VISA issues in the world.

i hope everything works out for you and if you want something done do it from where you are. go to a notarius publicus they know what papers you need ask the embassy in Thailand and not in your homevcountry what she needs.

if you can provide for her then she has her visa in 3 days.

so more news to come

Good news I hope.

I don't know what to add or what advice to give you.

I really feel sorry for you and your girl that the Dutch Embassy is making it so hard for you both to meet eachother.

They should ask you to give them all the required documents at once, NOT one by one.

This is insane.

Goodluck Rizzo.

hey buddies sorry i didnt reply but damn did i had a tough week so i didnt think of online.

i better not tell the full detailed story its gonna be long but everything that could be againts me did happen. been calling the embassy , visa service and my gf for the hole week at any place and any time. had to stay awake for getting contact with the embassy at 8 30 am (3 30 am my time) and had to call them again and again in their afternoon (my time 8 30 am)

this was for for the hole week and while i had to be at my work every day and do my job well while my mind just wasn't there and even less my nightrest.

..either way.. embassy refused the visa. i didnt piss off i stayed calm but told them i'd sue them for ordering me buying a ticket while the visa refused later. i guess that one made it because fryday at the very last time my gf got the visa and you can guess ... she's here now arrived this morning.

she's sleeping now having a jet lag so i had my chance to get online.

anyways what looked like a thai soap opera ended back to normal as it should. i'm a happy again.

wish you all a good holyday a good christmas and new years and see ya arround!

Hi Rizzo,

I'm really glad that she's there. That must've been a relieve when she finally arrived.

Good move to threaten to sue the embassy. That must've feel really good when the visa was approved.

Well done and good luck to you.

Keep her warm!! ;)

Limbo biggrinsanta.gif

Archived