Thai working girls in Germany ?

OCgringo

Hi.....I am being sent to Germany for a couple weeks of work ,

are there any Thai brothels there ?

I have seen some Thai girls at the Red Light district in Frankfurt, but is there any other place I need to check out....

will have evenings and weekends to look around .....

thanks for your help...

PM me if you do not want to put it out in public.......

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

plenty of thais & other exotic nationalities can easily be found in severel RLD(eros centers) around town or in the FKK sauna clubs, but the most interesting girls there are IMHO the latin or local talent.

check out dexterhorn fkk reports, WSG & others from here:

http:chilli.iwebland.com/euraf.html

enjoy!

There are many options around FRA. Just check the boards, IB mentioned. To give you an idea, for your convenience the following quote from worldsexguide.org:

• [color:blue]"Posted by Ortos, 09-17-02 07:14

The FKK scene in/around Frankfurt is fairly well-known: Paradise and FKK35 and now Chantal's Club (all mediocre to inconsistent choices at best) fall withing central Frankfurt area, i.e. easily accessible from, say, Hauptbahnhof via public transport. Thus, for non-locals who do not have a car, they are inexpensive choices in terms of getting there.

Outside centre, Oase and Atlantis reign and Gorgenhausen is on the rise. These, most would agree, are the preferred choices in terms of quality, quantity and beauty factors, but they are too distant for easy public transport access and are best reached via self-drive car. For non-local visitors this means car hire and additional expense.

So besides the afore-mentioned fkk's in central area, what other club options are there in central Frankfurt?

There is Sudfass Oase club (5 min walk from Ostende str. S-bahn station in city centre), which can offer some nice looking women, but it is not strictly an fkk club with couch action, bbbjs are more or less taboo, and the pricing is way over the top compared to say, Atlantis or Oase, etc.

Then there is a private appartment called "Anoushka's" in Bornheim. According to a taxi driver I once spoke to, this place is full of Russian girls. I have no other info. Does anybody know about this place? Can anybody give reports about the beauty, service, and prices? Thanks."color=blue>

"In FRA, in the RLD nearby the central station, a st starts at EUR 15"

that's pretty cheap ain't it? about 500THB but I'm sure the value is far worse & a ST in the west really mean a SHORT time - say 15min max!

actually my experience was that the cheapest fucks in FRA RLD starts at least double that & more commonly 50EUR seem to be standard just like e.g. amsterdam & copenhagen?

Sorry IB, but last time I was there (last year), I payed DEM 30 for a st (BJ and backside included). Usually, the girls asked for DEM 40, but if you do a search, DEM 30 was definitely possible (black and south american ladies).

But, with the new currency ("Teuro"), the prices may have doubled wink.gif

• [color:blue]"anyways BJ+anal with a latin girl should be great :-)"color=blue>

Do not underestimate the African gals either wink.gif

But, you are right, it would be interesting to know todays rates. What I have read on the other boards, they are definitely increased frown.gif

Archived