Which would you choose companionship or sex?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thalenoi> My problem is too much sex!!!

3xday is to mut for and old guy like me.<

Yes, I experienced that, never thought I'd feel like that.

I still haven't worked out if that was because she was just a very highly sexed woman, because she enjoyed it, because my physique turned her on, or simply because she saw my ever roving eyes, and decided that the simplest solution was to keep me permanently on empty :-)

[color:"red"]Was I complaining? [/color]

Heck No, sounds like bragging to me! :o :o

[color:"red"]Recovery is the problem [/color]

Again, Thalenol, count your blessings that you can recover. My husband complains about his rubbery legs a lot, perhaps I should send him out for biking?? :) Or slow down so I can keep him to his ripe old age!! (How selfish of me!) :p

Cheers!

Hi,

[color:"red"] I still haven't worked out if that was because she was just a very highly sexed woman, because she enjoyed it, because my physique turned her on, or simply because she saw my ever roving eyes, and decided that the simplest solution was to keep me permanently on empty :-) [/color]

Hmm, why is that when a woman just enjoys her partner, she is "highly sexed woman"? If you need to know, it is good for our complexion, especially for an older woman like me (see what you did? Got me to let out a secret!). :o :o :o

Dear Phoenix, sometimes reasons are not neccessary, just enjoy and perform will you? :: ::

Cheers! ;) ;) ;)

Archived