Two nights in search of a fun girl.

Two nights in search of a fun girl.

I started off Friday night with a beer at the Alley Cat club followed by a one-hour massage at Win Wah Traditional Thai Massage, which is down the alley directly across Sukhumvit from the larger pharmacy around the corner from the Nana Hotel. Confused, you won?t be if you come to Thailand, or have been here and have seen the Nana Hotel and Sukhumvit Avenue. Any way, it is great massage for 300 Bt, whether it is for one-hour or for two. A word of caution, just don?t expect to get beyond squeezing a leg or patting a butt, and you may not even get that far ? it is STRICTLY traditional massage.

After the massage I headed to Warbler?s for some pool, a couple of beers, and Santos? International Buffet. While I was there mcfromkorat, K from the US, Max, and Khun Sanuk showed up. We ate, talked, drank, and generally had a good time until it was time to move on to NEP.

I had spotted a cute munchkin going into one club earlier in the evening, while exiting the Alley Cat. I had followed her to her club but hadn?t gotten a chance to talk to her. I had hopped to drop into the club looking for her. Instead it was already approaching 10:00 p.m. and we wound up in Angel Witch to see the show. Now I have been to shows in Patpong, NEP, and Soi Cowboy and I have to say that Angel has the one of the best shows I have seen. No, there aren?t any bananas flying across the room or horns being tooted, just good looking women doing fun and interesting things to good music ? did I mention that they actually dance? Any way, after about 45 minutes JammyBugger (sp?) and lady showed up to enlarge the party.

Now I hate to do it, but I have to terminate the report on Friday night here because at about 11:15 p.m. I headed home for a good nights sleep. One of the strange things I have found about living here in BKK is that I find that it is so easy to go out to the bars or to find a girl for the night that it isn?t unusual to just go home when I don?t find exactly what you want, expecting to find her the next night.

?The next night?, well that brings me to Saturday night. Sometimes some of the Bangkok expats show up at the International Biergarten, Soi 23 on Saturday night for the ham, baked-in-bread, with potato and sour kraut dinner, but not this week ? I had to eat all alone. After a good dinner I headed across the street to Soi Cowboy. I visited the top floor of the Shark Bar last week and had a good time so I wanted to check out the first floor this week. I am happy to say that the selection of ladies was well above average as was the music. A diet Coke (I?m trying to loose a couple of extra kilos so I drank diet coke and water all evening ? ugg!) and some fun with the waitresses later and I headed off to visit Five Star II.

Now one of the best girls I have found in SC came from FS II. Sadly she is long gone but I guess you never give up hope. I hadn?t even managed to park my butt on the seat when one of the girls on stage (a small and badly lit stage unfortunately) caught my eye just as the set ended. The next thing I knew she was seated next to me. Now I hadn?t even had a chance to get a good look at her on stage, just enough to know that she fit my munchkin specifications, so I played it cool with her. With minimal encouragement she stayed with me through thick and thin. Got to love low season.

After about half-an-hour a friend of mine who is Thailand for a couple of months, I will call him Smiley because he usually is smiling, called me and decided to come join me. Just as Smiley came in the munchkin had to go dance and I decided that she was just a tad short of my requirements and it was time to leave. I made my good bys and we headed off to the Midnight Bar.

The Midnight has been one of my long term favorites, but I got burned by a couple of their girls who decided to turn long times into short times while wanting long time pay (they didn?t get it) so I just go there to fool around and drink now. They must have had a house cleaning within the last month or so because my favorite waitress and most of the girls I know are gone. The only workers I knew were the two fat mamasans, a couple of the waitresses, and two dancers. Smiley had spotted a girl there he wanted to invite up stairs in order to get to know her better, but she wasn?t working. After a drink we headed on.

We looked into several places but finally wound up at the Shadow Bar since Smiley wanted to see a girl who dances there. When we entered the girls were all wearing both tops and bottoms. I only spotted one girl that attracted me, but fortunately she turned out to be setting with someone else. I say fortunately because later the girls danced topless and I discovered a fatal flaw ? droopy is a good description. One off duty dancer finally settled up next to me. She was a little too hefty for my tastes but when her hand started wandering into sensitive territory I broke down and bought her a drink. Smiley finally decided not to treat himself to a short time with his lady so off we went to one final bar.

Naturally, since I had already been there earlier, Smiley wanted to see what the Shark bar was like. We were greeted warmly and quickly seated with a good view of the stage. By the way, the availability of good seating is an indication of the lack of tourists in low season, not the quality of the bar. Seated at the edge of the dance floor were a couple of farangs who were apparently bombed, drunk, pixilated. They each had a beer in front of themselves but were already so drunk that they didn?t take a drink for the first 30 minutes we were there. One was a nice quite drunk, but the other was loud and obnoxious ? the perfect picture of an ugly farang.

It wasn?t long before one perky waitress caught both my eye and Smiley?s. I had also seen a dancer that attracted me so I concentrated on smiling at her while Smiley went to work on the waitress. Perhaps the thing about the dancer that caught my attention was the fact that the obnoxious drunk was pestering her, or perhaps is was her figure. She was a little heaver than I like but well shaped with large, firm, and upstanding breasts. I looked at her, she saw me looking, I smiled at her, she smiled at me, I motioned to her and then to my glass. I guess I didn?t motion hard enough because when she finished dancing she disappeared. While the second set of dancers were on stage there was a whistle blown and all the girls put on their tops, and they remained on the rest of the night. Shortly thereafter the obnoxious drunk finally staggered out the door, leaving his check bin unpaid, and the same girl came out to dance again. This time I got the message across and T joined me when her set finished.

Before T arrived Smiley had decided to leave so I had lots of room for her. She settled in and over a drink we started to get to know each other a bit. I took an immediate liking to T and so when one of the waitresses suggested I pay the 500 Bt bar fine I wasn?t opposed to the idea. I checked with T and found that she could stay the night and that she was only asking for 2000 Bt. I could have bargained with her and probably gotten the price down to 1500 Bt but as it turned out I was glad I didn?t. We wound up exercising heavily that evening and the next morning, leaving us both pleasantly satisfied. T wasn?t in any hurry to leave and I wasn?t in any hurry for her to go. We ate a light breakfast and about 11:00 a.m. headed off to a Wat together. After the Wat we went to MBK for lunch and to see the movie ?Triple X?. I had slipped a nice tip into T ?s purse, along with the 2000 Bt, but it was so late after the movie that I was worried she would be late to work. I gave her another 100 Bt for a taxi and sent her home to change before work. I got the Sky Train and headed home with a smile on my face.

Many of my friends seem to have the attitude that the girls are only there strictly for their enjoyment and treat them like they would fast food ?order, pay as little as possible, eat, and get out. I, on the other hand, always look for the girl whose company I can enjoy. Sex is readily available in Bangkok, but finding a girl to have fun with is harder. It took me two nights of looking to find T but it was worth it. She is cute, speaks a fair bit of English, is an enthusiastic lover, and my night and day with T were lots of fun. Just the kind of girl that makes looking worth the effort.

Harry,

You beast! :-) Glad to see you are having fun and livin' large in the LOS. Hmmmmmmmm. I'm wondering if your Smiley is the same "Smiley" I know from another board. American? Glasses? If so, a very nice guy and fun to hang with in the bars, or elsewhere.

Sounds like you found a good fun lady that night. Thanks for sharing the story.

Cent

Archived