Xyte Disco - Pattaya

fatbastard33

Since January of this year I have paid several visits to Xyte Disco in Pattaya and really enjoyed it. I used to get there at midnight when the show would start with the dancers and singers. This would last about 45 minutes then there would be a break (from the singers and dancers) for about 30 minutes with them restarting at about 1.15 for their second set which would finish at about 2 am.

In early September I returned again only to find that there is only one set from about 12.45 to 1.30.

Did I just pick a bad night or is this the new norm at Xyte?

Cheers

Fatbastard33

I was there last month. Decent place, bit similar to the Rachada spots like Hollywood and Dance Fever. Did have a show starting around 10 PM nd another one around midnight.

I think the singers travel around and do act at other spots around town. The scedule may differ from night to night.

I think they must change their program a lot, it was a year ago but I went one Saturday and saw two shows from about 11 till 2 and then the very next Saturday only one show at about 12.

TIT

Just a guess, but being a place with mostly Thai clientelle, I would think there would be an emphasis on Saturday/Sunday shows. Maybe they've cut back on their weekday shows and that's when you went?

I haven't been there for nearly a year, but really enjoyed the place. The earlier shows are good too (10ish I think)

Archived