'Surveys' in Pattaya

harlequinbkk

Is life in Pattaya so dull that you really do have nothing better to do than go along with these shonks for fun? On my last couple of visits I've knocked back the spruikers on the basis that anything is better than being scammed (or even pretending to be scammed)-- say, an afternoon BJ. No flame intended.

Cheers

Ozgaz

I stopped in front of Mike's shopping center and allowed a very cute pregnant chick to go through interview with me last year. She was actually pretty pleasant and straight-forward about the whole thing. At the end, telling me I should not give my real hotel address if I did not want to be bothered.

I got the impression that maybe she made a certain amount of money just for having X number of surveys completed, whether any sale was ever closed or any presentation ever arranged.

I think those guys may have been deported on an unrelated matter.

They were holding sex parties with drugs at the condos and 8 of them were arrested and deported.

You are right they are utter scum, find it hard to believe people fall for them.

The are the sort of white trash that hang around that Dogs Bollocks shit hole .

STH

Hi!

They have been operating for quite some time. I noticed them for the first time in 98 or 99. A bloke I know went to the free dinner in Jomtien in jan. 2000. He was very disapointed as he went for the free booze and the didn't serve any. :D

regards

ALHOLK

I demande my free lunch for me and my girl but was told the cooker was broken that day. I didn't put up with the presentation but they did take me up to see the place, which actually looked very very nice.

Changnoi.........thanks for the warning the thought did strike me too, so last time I was there I just ignored them.

Uniformguy

Archived