Angels vs Giants Series Predictions

The Series starts tomorrrow. Anybody want to post their predictions? I think the Angels have a slightly better lineup but the Giants have Bonds and a better starting rotation.

I will say Angels in 7. Should be a good series.

First it was the Giants in 5, now it's the Giants in 6. I suppose after todays Angels win, it will be Giants in 7. More likely, Giants in 2003!!! ::

(A real diehard Angels fan...I mean c'mon in 42 years it's the first time we've even made it this far. I'm just concerned that Angels history will repeat itself and Percival will blow a save, causing him to eventually commit suicide! ) ::

GO ANGELS!!! : :D

Oh NO!!! Angels get blown out in game 5. Well, Sanukdee may have got it right if they can come up big in Game 6. Otherwise, look for the Angels to take 2 games at home.

Arrgh! What a disappointing game. What was Scioscia thinking, leaving JW in so long? What a humiliation.

They needed to lose one in Frisco so my game 6 ticket would be good :D but now their back's against the wall.

But I believe in the power of the Rally Monkey! :: :: ::

Go Angels!!!

PhordPhan

26 days and counting...

:: :: ::

"But I believe in the power of the Rally Monkey! "

An unbelievable come back by the Angels to overcome a 5 run deficit going into the 7th inning, the biggest come back by a team facing elimination. What a gutsy team the Angels are. Even if they lose tonight, they showed what a great team they are.

Archived